Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

$$$**nigerians In Malaysia Who Need Easy Access To Transfer Money**$$$ - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / $$$**nigerians In Malaysia Who Need Easy Access To Transfer Money**$$$ (702 Views)

Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge / Low Interest Loan @6% Call 08032532739 Easy Access / Earn Money $$$ Supplying Jatropha Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$$$**nigerians In Malaysia Who Need Easy Access To Transfer Money**$$$ by ahmedali999: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2012
Hello To all Nigerians in malaysia smiley

I am sure its difficult for you all to open a bank account in malaysia well now i have the solution!!
No need to be waiting at western unions to urgently recieve money
No need to expose your privacy or transfer of money
Your personal information is not exposed because its not your card its somebody else
You can check online for the transactions you made instead of visiting the atm machine

Save much time!!!and buy atm/debit cards from me!!

availability
RHB
CIMB
Maybank
-----------

cost per atm/debit card applieas to all!
per atm/debit card is RM3000++~USD1000 FOR EACH

Interested in participating, terms and conditions apply!!
you will be payed accordingly below for each person you introduce to me who is interested !!
---------------------------------------------------------------
introduction/referral fee of 25% per person if successfully paid wink

my contact details
email:managerahmed@yahoo.com
h/p:+60126499491

(1) (Reply)

Pure & Bottled Water Factory For Urgent Sale / Women's Suits @ Great Prices, Just Arrived From The Usa! / Framing Mirrors With Crown Molding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.