Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Dont Know How To Go About This Choosing Of Course Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Dont Know How To Go About This Choosing Of Course Problem (786 Views)

5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic / I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me / Yabatech Change Of Course Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know How To Go About This Choosing Of Course Problem by Dochido(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2012
My name is michael i just finish secondary school with this grade maths A3 biology C5 english C4 chemistry c4 physics B3 igbo B3 geography B3 agric C5 economics D7 my subject is maths and my i like solving maths problem than reading. The problem is my uncle want me to study medicine and suregry or pharmacy but i said i want to do statistics he said he don't want to hear that word from me my mother and father supported him only my brother a graduate ofelectrical engineering said i should do a professional course i consider computer engineering but every where you go you will see a computer engineer and architecture i don't know how to draw . What will i do
Re: I Dont Know How To Go About This Choosing Of Course Problem by Atolagbe1: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2012
Hello! Ur parent can't decide ur future 4 u and they cant be in skul wit u to study all those course u mentioned,am a 100level B.SC STATISTICS student in UNN.let me ask 'r u good in calculation?if yes good.. studying statistics is very good because is a nice course dat is diverse u can work anywhere so far data are crunched there.where Economics can work u 2 cn work there,CBN,mtn,all government ministries,statistician in banks...etc
Re: I Dont Know How To Go About This Choosing Of Course Problem by Dochido(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2012
Thank you for that the problem is who will pay my shool fees
Re: I Dont Know How To Go About This Choosing Of Course Problem by Atolagbe1: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2012
Whose skul 'r u dreaming 2 enta?
Re: I Dont Know How To Go About This Choosing Of Course Problem by Dochido(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
UNN
Re: I Dont Know How To Go About This Choosing Of Course Problem by Odunnu: 6:29am On Sep 30, 2012
With a D7 in Economics, I doubt you made the entry requirements for Statistics.
Re: I Dont Know How To Go About This Choosing Of Course Problem by Idacrux: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2012
@odunnu d result will make d entry requirement because is eng,maths with any three of geo,phy,chem,eco,bio,f/maths. So far as unn is concern;but d real problem is passing d unn almighty post-ume exam is a nut to crack when it comes to that because a lot of candidate always fumbled.
Re: I Dont Know How To Go About This Choosing Of Course Problem by Idacrux: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2012
@odunnu d result will make d entry requirement because is eng,maths with any three of geo,phy,chem,eco,bio,f/maths. So far as unn is concern;but d real problem is passing d unn almighty post-ume exam is a nut to crack when it comes to that because a lot of candidate always fumbled,i'm a yr 1 statistics student admitted on merit in unn.to choose nsukka u i've to work xtra hard oooh.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Go About This Choosing Of Course Problem by Dochido(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dochido: My name is michael i just finish secondary school with this grade maths A3 biology C5 english C4 chemistry c4 physics B3 igbo B3 geography B3 agric C5 economics D7 my subject is maths and my i like solving maths problem than reading. The problem is my uncle want me to study medicine and suregry or pharmacy but i said i want to do statistics he said he don't want to hear that word from me my mother and father supported him only my brother a graduate ofelectrical engineering said i should do a professional course i consider computer engineering but every where you go you will see a computer engineer and architecture i don't know how to draw . What will i do
Dochido: My name is michael i just finish secondary school with this grade maths A3 biology C5 english C4 chemistry c4 physics B3 igbo B3 geography B3 agric C5 economics D7 my subject is maths and my i like solving maths problem than reading. The problem is my uncle want me to study medicine and suregry or pharmacy but i said i want to do statistics he said he don't want to hear that word from me my mother and father supported him only my brother a graduate ofelectrical engineering said i should do a professional course i consider computer engineering but every where you go you will see a computer engineer and architecture i don't know how to draw . What will i do
Re: I Dont Know How To Go About This Choosing Of Course Problem by Dochido(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Ado Ekiti 2012/2013 Merit Admission List S Out / Forms For Sale Now Into Uniben Diploma In Maritime And Ict, Benin City. / Pre-science @unizik, Is It Feasible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.