Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Fingerlings And Juvenile Catfish Avaliable At Affordable Prices. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fingerlings And Juvenile Catfish Avaliable At Affordable Prices. (3053 Views)

Healthy Catfish Fingerlings And Juvenile Available / Catfish Fingerlings Ω̴̩̩̩̥ Juvenile Available Forsale / Where And How Much Can I Buy Catfish Fingerlings In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fingerlings And Juvenile Catfish Avaliable At Affordable Prices. by bunmibola(f): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2012
If you reside in lagos and you are into grow out fish farming. Here is the good news, you now have fingerlings, post fingerlings, juvenile and post juvenile at your door step without stress. All you have to do is to call dis number (07030079006) and place your own order.
NB: Only applicable to lagos farmers.

Re: Fingerlings And Juvenile Catfish Avaliable At Affordable Prices. by bunmibola(f): 2:06am On Oct 03, 2012
If you reside in lagos and you are into grow out fish farming. Here is the good news, you now have fingerlings, post fingerlings, juvenile and post juvenile at your door step without stress. All you have to do is to call dis number (07030079006, 08057873209). and place your own order.
NB: Only applicable to lagos farmers.

Re: Fingerlings And Juvenile Catfish Avaliable At Affordable Prices. by bunmibola(f): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
I don't really believe in feeding fries formulated feeds, the kind of feed been used to breed them at the first stage will determine how healthy they will be. Getting the right fingerlings from a reliable source is more profitable. Fingerlings with 100% assurance can be gotten from me out of 10 people that has it. You can call now to place your order or u can send me an email

08057873209 or 07030079006
bunmibola@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Land for sales @ Gloryland Estate Ikorodu and Gloryland court Simawa / Newly Arrived Baby Incubator, X-ray, Ultrasound Machines And Delivery Bed . / The Best Professional Aviation Training Courses In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.