Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Fake Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria That You Know Of? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fake Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria That You Know Of? (794 Views)

UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year / What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? / Why Nigeria tertiary institutions are not attracting international students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria That You Know Of? by illicit(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
Pls and pls fellows this is a very serious issue, admission is going on and i know this is the right time for those evil minded people to catch their preys i.e proprietors of fake schs that promise instant admissions, i know what am saying 1st hand cos am a victim as well.
There is dis sch in a town nearby ife not very far from OAU campus, theres a sch there called DELTAS UNIVERSITY COLLEGE GHANA ( MORO CAMPUS) i assure u dis sch is very yery fake and am so sure of that, Aspirants pls beware, to know the authenticity of a sch pls visit www.nuc.edu.ng any nigerian sch both private and govt owned not listed dia i assure is very fake pls beware, there are several of them out there, pls if u knw one pls include it here God bless you.
Re: Fake Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria That You Know Of? by illicit(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
moderator pls front page, dis is important, lets save some jambites

(1) (Reply)

News From Ansu / All FUTA Aspirants Shld Click Here (2013/2014) / KWASU Aspirant 2013/2014 Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.