Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Urgent Need Of MCITP Server Administration Video - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Urgent Need Of MCITP Server Administration Video (761 Views)

Mcitp Dumps / Mcitp Videos And Dumps: / Ccnp,mcse,mcitp,a+,ccna Latest Dumps And Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of MCITP Server Administration Video by mekino22: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
I have urgent need of the following videos

MCT 70-640

MCT 70-642

MCT 70-646

If you have the current above Videos,contact me on 08032513592
I'm in Benin now but from tuesday will go back to Aba and I will only do business with someone that's close and moreover I prefer James Conrad as the trainer
Thanks
Re: Urgent Need Of MCITP Server Administration Video by Don4life: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goto Examdeal.com
Re: Urgent Need Of MCITP Server Administration Video by here: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
Send me an address as pm and would burn and send them by post or trans service by last week of this month as am on leave.
Dnt worry at no cost,just give me an address or trans comp to send with from Abj
Re: Urgent Need Of MCITP Server Administration Video by mekino22: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2012
here: Send me an address as pm and would burn and send them by post or trans service by last week of this month as am on leave.
Dnt worry at no cost,just give me an address or trans comp to send with from Abj
Re: Urgent Need Of MCITP Server Administration Video by here: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
Gotten ur details,you can delete them from here.
Give me a few days will send it.
Re: Urgent Need Of MCITP Server Administration Video by here: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Cant believe I didnt send the DVD I did.
Really sorry.
I dnt want to promise to because am not sure I might be chanced to anytime soon but check this link
http://www.trainsignal.com/blog/free-computer-training-videos/free-server-2008-training-videos
Really sorry,again

(1) (Reply)

Online Reputation Management(orm) Training / Certifications Suitable For A Chemistry Graduate.. Advice Needed / Register For Cctv, Fire Alarm, Solar/inverter & Installation & Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.