Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Joomla Experts Help Me! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla Experts Help Me! (856 Views)

JOOMLA Experts...drop Ur Numbers Lets Create A Whatsapp Group To Help Ourdelves / Mainly For Joomla Experts. / Joomla Experts, I Need Your Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joomla Experts Help Me! by potiglo: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2012
My client wants me to develop a site where student can take online practice of various subject online..after sining in....is there any extention that can do that...my email is: potiglo@yahoo.com.
Re: Joomla Experts Help Me! by pholusho(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2012
mindoxy2008@gmail.com
Contact me
Re: Joomla Experts Help Me! by joomlaman(m): 5:16am On Oct 01, 2012
Have search google or the jooml ED? I think there are many options for you to use!
Re: Joomla Experts Help Me! by potiglo: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2012
@ pholusho thanks @ Joomlaman.. Thanks so much please can you help me post some suggested link here so i can be directed,,, I am a newbie i just need help kiss
Re: Joomla Experts Help Me! by sarutobi: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
The truth be told, what u are trying to do is no newbie task at all.

An approach is to create a joomla plugin that gets triggerred after the 'onuserlogin' event. This redirects the user to a module u have prepared for the tests.

Another way is to develop an entire component for the test that get categorised into sections eg english, maths etc. You then make this component the default after user login.

In summary, you have to know a bot about the internals of the cms to pull this off as I don't think there is an existing exetension in the JED that does this out of the box.
Re: Joomla Experts Help Me! by mcfranc(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
Check out the list of extensions for LMS here - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/living/education-a-culture/lms, you may find one that suits what you want. Alternatively, you can link each menu item that contains the materials to a login page and then get a plugin that helps you redirect to that same page after successful login. Good luck
Re: Joomla Experts Help Me! by mitey(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
If I understand you correctly, you need students to be able to login and take tests. If that is what you want, you can use Jquarks for Joomla 1.5 and 2.5

More info available here Jquarks Testing System. After installing this you should get a scratch card system if one is not already in place.

Hope this helps. Cheers!
Re: Joomla Experts Help Me! by Shadowblaqq(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2012
potiglo: My client wants me to develop a site where student can take online practice of various subject online..after sining in....is there any extention that can do that...my email is: potiglo@yahoo.com.

Hello, there is a school management system developed by ifiok nkem a Nigerian developer that is very good for building a school management system
check it out here: http://www.webimania.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=43&Itemid=58

(1) (Reply)

Company Logo / Help Us Review Our New E-commerce Webiste / Wapka Wapmasters Enter Here Let's Iron This Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.