Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others (18374 Views)

Genevieve,van Vicker,uti Nwachukwu Others At AMVCA Nominees Cocktail Party. Pics / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by crisycent: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maybe uti don dey Bleep one of oba daughters...hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Super1759: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maxymilliano: May be Uti was recognized and honoured for celebrating his last birthday with widows embarassed
uti made us proud in BBA. He got us awards and respects,not like others that went there to fall inlove. Beclouded by emotions.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Ramcie(f): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
So 2face also get tattoo ? This guy fine sha
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by ikennaya(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
Billyonaire: What makes you think that Satan is the cause of the world's problems ?
Are you the cause? Tell us so that we will stop blaming satan....
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
Billyonaire: What makes you think that Satan is the cause of the world's problems ?

There are two divides to living.
We are ruled by certain force with conscience as the moderator.
You either subscribe to be good or bad.
The Good is living Godly because God is the promoter of moral conscience.
To be bad is satanic because whatever is anti-good is propagated by satan.

The man at the helms of good conscience is a jealous one and admonished us not to bow to any graven image or artificial gods.
You see why satan is the cause of negativity. He has decorated false images and deity to deceive people from worshipping the true God.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by johnkent(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
Where is Uti's boyfriend Alex??
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
Super1759: uti made us proud in BBA. He got us awards and respects,not like others that went there to fall inlove. Beclouded by emotions.

Someone got rewarded for been lazy,eating,drinking,fooling in confinement and you call for celebrations.

Mtcheeeew... Honestly UTI participation in BBA is no importance to the economic development of Nigeria rather the system is trying to rehabilitate him into been economic productive.
2face is excusable.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by cold(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
Tu baba-Nigeria's second biggest export after crude oil. Very deserving,nothing dey happen

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
Soukiss: u hv 2 thank god 2 for dat opportunity 2 shake hand2hand wth d great oba of bini. long live oba of bini long live my ppl of bini kingdom . oba ese oh
mtchewwwww 100 times
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2012
johnkent: Where is Uti's boyfriend Alex??
he is at apapa wharf clearing his container load of BLUE SEAL VASELINEcheesy
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by johnkent(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ipso Loquita:
he is at apapa wharf clearing his container load of BLUE SEAL VASELINE : X

Be nice!!
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by eaglechild: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ipso Loquita:
mtchewwwww 100 times
'I must comment' compulsion syndrome.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
johnkent: Be nice!!
pardon?
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by lavita2(f): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
what's with the dark shades na? undecided
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by spiderstone: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
tunapawizzy: 2baba congrats... My peepu WHAT is Uti?
UTI is a VILLAGE PARASITE living within modern sphere. grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by johnkent(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ipso Loquita:
pardon?
You don't talk bad about someone's partner. Just saying!!!
Your last message was a lil degrading.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
eaglechild:
'I must comment' compulsion syndrome.
i guess we are birds of a feather... u've not said anything relating to the topic. i expressed my opinion abt that particular post. thanks for asking.

AND GET MISSING!
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by spiderstone: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
LastApostle:

Someone got rewarded for been lazy,eating,drinking,fooling in confinement and you call for celebrations.

Mtcheeeew... Honestly UTI participation in BBA is no importance to the economic development of Nigeria rather the system is trying to rehabilitate him into been economic productive.
2face is excusable.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
johnkent: You don't talk bad about someone's partner. Just saying!!! Your last message was a lil degrading.
what do you mean by 'his partner'? oh 4get it, its not my business, and don't make me ur business too. Just saying!!!
Seriously, if u are looking for the LIKES on ur post... u have 80 likes.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
ikennaya: Are you the cause? Tell us so that we will stop blaming satan....
Who created Satan ?
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by eaglechild: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ipso Loquita:
i guess we are birds of a feather... u've not said anything relating to the topic. i expressed my opinion abt that particular post. thanks for asking.

AND GET MISSING!
U probably didnt understand what i wrote, try and get some one enlightened and POLITELY ask him to explain to u.
The part in capital might be impossible for u going by ur previous posts.
Thank u.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
spiderstone: 2Face really deserve whatsoever award both in Nigeria and Diaspora....What has Uti done or achieved to receive an award from the Great King of Benin Kingdom..Uti too sabi SHORTCUT..I'm yet to see something good and positive in him...Too LOUSY and full of Primitive Ego.Even in Jara you'll see his attitude and composture....SO FAKE...if not for his co-anchor,Jara would have turned to Jargon and forgoten long time ago.....2BABA...Yes oooo Nothing Dey Happen..Proud of You.

U said it all
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by johnkent(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ipso Loquita:
what do you mean by 'his partner'? oh 4get it, its not my business, and don't make me ur business too. Just saying!!!
Seriously, if u are looking for the LIKES on ur post... u have 80 likes.
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by wale0911: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2012
Nice work dude,its a well deserved honour
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2012
eaglechild: U probably didnt understand what i wrote, try and get some one enlightened and POLITELY ask him to explain to u. The part in capital might be impossible for u going by ur previous posts. Thank u.
u want to use my post against me, for want of something to post? pls, i don't do dat, gently turn the knob, step forward and pull the door to u with ur back turned against it. Slam my door n I'll kill u!
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by eaglechild: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ipso Loquita:
u want to use my post against me, for want of something to post? pls, i don't do dat, gently turn the knob, step forward and pull the door to u with ur back turned against it. Slam my door n I'll kill u!

**yawns**
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by kay2000(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
Omo n'oba n'e[i][/i]do uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Erediuwa, Oba of Benin. Tuface deserves it. But I have to sound a note of warning to him. That bead is very spiritually symbolical in Benin Kingdom. There is an adage that goes...."Aighiyivie we vbioya" meaning u don't don't involve in evil or anything ungodly when you have been decorated with the bead. Stay in peace brov. Oba gha to kpere! Ise!
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by mekaboy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
THESE GUYS ARE TOO.YOUNG TO.GET INVOLVED IN ALL THESE TRADITIONAL DEMONIC JUJU.SETTING.

THEY BETTER TAKE THOSE CHARMS BACK TO.THE OBA BEFORE THE DEMONS BEHIND.THEM END.THEIR CAREER.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Rocks Fabulously In Chic Photos / Wizkid An Illuminati Member? / Tboss Pictured With Uti Nwachukwu In A Loveup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.