Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding (27085 Views)

Yemi Alade Attends AMVCA 2016 Braless / Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by slimderek(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
Janet Jackson is planning a world class wedding with her Arab billionaire fiance, Wissam al Mana, insiders disclosed. The wedding expenses is expected to cost $20 million US dollars.

In a rare show of appreciation to all invited guests,the couple would be giving out $10,000 dollars as ‘Thank you for coming’ gift.
Information so far gathered shows that the wedding would take place in Qatar, the home country of Mana. A yet to be announced date has been fixed for 2013.46 year old Janet sees nothing wrong in dating or marrying a younger person as long as they are happy together.

I wish i was in Qatar now

Source http://www.slipost.com/janet-jackson-to-give-10000-to-whoever-attends-her-wedding/
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by slimderek(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
A picture of her

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by jhydebaba(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pls how can I attend this life changing wedding? 10000 dollars!!! shocked shocked shocked

20 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Lawconfessor(f): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hahahahahahaha
u really got it rit dear. A LIFE CHANGING WEDDING INDEED.
Ought attending if means dey oo

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
where's this wedding going to take place? I might find my own Arab gf there
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by dominique(f): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
jhydebaba: Pls how can I attend this life changing wedding? 10000 dollars!!!

ever heard of the term 'strictly by invitation'? But if you ever get an iv and need a plus one, i dey here o cheesy.
these Arabs and their wasteful spending sha.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
dominique:

ever heard of the term 'strictly by invitation'? But if you ever get an iv and need a plus one, i dey here o cheesy.

ever heard of the term 'backstage entry and perfect disguise' ana m achikwanu cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by julioralph(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
I trust Naija boys to find their way into the venue. by fire, or by force! smiley wink cheesy grin grin grin
or both ways. grin

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by jhydebaba(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
dominique:

Baby, I got ticket for two, would you oblige my invitation?

On a serious note, the topic reads "whoever attends"

3 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by passionate88: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
The arab guy just marry her to show... Arabs wey like make their wives born like 12, when she no fit take in na there casala go burst... Bt she gat 2 convert 2 islam b4/after the wedding o..

3 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
Congratulations to her!!!

But, seriously is she looking for an opportunity to throw money away?
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by SlyIg(f): 1:38am On Oct 01, 2012
I even tot d venue will be at Jupiter planet. Arab is close here on the earth planet.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 01, 2012
Never in the history of man has a woman achieved so much...with no Talent or Voice.

All her Fame simply because of wearing Michael's Name.

3 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 01, 2012
haha@the like

Yup, biitch can't sing for Shitt!

Come on now...look at this Garbage she puts out on Tracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyq8I_L4bBI
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 01, 2012
Viewing this topic: ~Royal~ and 1 guest(s)

I guess that must be you too then.

Stalkers stalking Stalkers grin

lol I swear that's not me..

I swear on Allah!

....LmL
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 01, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg8QgUIKXHw

Christina Voice 4 Thousand Times better than Janet's ....

Janet is so overRated.....

If her last name was not Jackson and She wasn't michael's sister nobody would give a fuc about her Garbage Music.
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Ivynwa(f): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2012
jhydebaba: Pls how can I attend this life changing wedding? 10000 dollars!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Ivynwa(f): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2012
SlyIg: I even tot d venue will be at Jupiter planet. Arab is close here on the earth planet.

Girl, you've got mouth grin grin
I just saw one of your retorts in another thread now.
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Obere4u: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2012
True talk "LIFE CHANGING WEEDING"
On my way to Qatar....
Ma ha achorom ma ha achoghim I will be there
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2012
~Royal~:

If her last name was not Jackson and She wasn't michael's sister nobody would give a fuc about her Garbage Music.

"Rhythm Nation" wasn't garbage. The garbage music title belongs to superstar wannabe Jermaine.
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by timbros(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2012
@OP
Abeg let me know when dem fix date... $10k? I go MUST attend ooo even if na for mars the wedding go hold..
OP no forget wetin i tell u ooo...

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2012
10000$?WTF,oh my God,I am on my way to the Qatar embassy now,to plead for visa...airline ticket,my family go borrow me as an investment....Qatar,here I come.
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2012
Only if they could shift the venue to nigeria...
It'll change d lives of many poverty-stricken nigerians dat are living below $1 per day.
I'm yet to drink my garri today, and somewhere in dis same planet earth, someone will be dashing out $10,000(about #1.5m in nigerian currency!!!) to people who dint work for it?!. Now dat is d kind of blessing i pray for in church!... grin
choi!..i wish i was there..
Instantly my fb update'll read "i was there when janet hooks manna"grin

Wasteful spendin(mtchew! angry) but life changing for the recipient sha.....

5 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2012
smh..

too much money
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by strangest(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2012
the guy fine sha

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by GWslim(f): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2012
First of is kind in the whole world. she should invite me now
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Chanchit: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2012
I pity the mumu from qatar. So na that plastic br east dey shack am.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2012
~Royal~:

are you bitter dat you aint d one marrying dat arab or am i the one dats just over analysing dis?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by tomakint: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2012
slimderek: Janet Jackson is planning a world class wedding with her Arab billionaire fiance, Wissam al Mana, insiders disclosed. The wedding expenses is expected to cost $20 million US dollars.

In a rare show of appreciation to all invited guests,the couple would be giving out $10,000 dollars as ‘Thank you for coming’ gift.
Information so far gathered shows that the wedding would take place in Qatar, the home country of Mana. A yet to be announced date has been fixed for 2013.46 year old Janet sees nothing wrong in dating or marrying a younger person as long as they are happy together.

I wish i was in Qatar now

Source http://www.slipost.com/janet-jackson-to-give-10000-to-whoever-attends-her-wedding/

In and out of a sacred institution, I just can't understand the American Lifestyle, and at the end of the day, she will be christened with a Muslim Name, and may be after 2 years or thereabouts, 'Janet dumbs hubby for irreconcilable differences' May God help us all!

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by safarigirl(f): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2012
Do they need a valet, a waiter, an usher, a cleaner? I'm available. Come to think of it, these black women sabi good thing. Naomi Campbell, Russian billionaire, Eve, Russian millionaire, now Janet Jackson, Naija girls never start.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by bigmaut: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2012
cnt she use $10k plastic surgy 2 fix this her mango cheeks
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by kingsceemark(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2012
I thank GOD dat ARAB man no use the money sponsor terrorists and suicide bombers. Glory be 2 GOD almighty. But how i go take locate dat wedding venue 4 my own share?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top5 World Famous African Artists / Eberechi Eze Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle / Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.