Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Need Someone To Help You Sell Your Products In Nigeria? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need Someone To Help You Sell Your Products In Nigeria? (623 Views)

We Provide Product Barcode To Enable You Sell In Supermarkets / Get A Nafdac Reg Number For Your Small Scale Products In One Month. / Get Corrugated Carton Boxes to Package Your Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Help You Sell Your Products In Nigeria? by annbriggs(f): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Are you a Nigerian abroad looking for a trust worthy Nigerian to help you introduce,distrubute or sell your products in Nigeria? Are you an importer living abroad, looking for someone to help you distrubute your goods here in Nigeria? Im that Nigerian you can trust! I can help you distrubute your products all round Nigeria so you don't have to spend money on airtickets to and fro, I would help or give you information on how to bring in your goods so you won't spend much on clearance.. I could also give you ideas on products that move market easily! Interested? Send me a mail at peabree@gmail.com or call my office on 07063188630

(1) (Reply)

Pure Sine-wave Inverters..unbeatable Satisfaction / Vccs And Other Online Payment Services / Jamb Online Registration Plus Free Career Counselling In Abuja... :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.