Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,429 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Do You Think She'll Feel? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Think She'll Feel? (1013 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / She Promised Him She'll Repay Him Back Like This / When Ur Lover Refuses 2 See U Do Dis & He/she'll Cum See U Wit D Speed Of Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Think She'll Feel? by mamagee3(f): 2:18am On Oct 02, 2012
A woman called me to speak to my mom because my mom's phone wasn't working but I ignored her, she called several times but I did not return her call. This woman is trying so hard to be part of my family but I don't like her

She's been going through an indirect way though to be familiar with us, how do you think she'll feel?
Re: How Do You Think She'll Feel? by tpia5: 2:24am On Oct 02, 2012
hmph

women, you're frittering away your youth instead of having realistic goals.

una no dey hear word sha, until it becomes spiritualist matter.

na then una go dey find wetin no lost.

foreigners are taking away your men while you're busy being clueless oh. Wise in your own eyes.
Re: How Do You Think She'll Feel? by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 02, 2012
tpia@:
hmph

women, you're frittering away your youth instead of having realistic goals.

una no dey hear word sha, until it becomes spiritualist matter.

na then una go dey find wetin no lost.

foreigners are taking away your men while you're busy being clueless oh. Wise in your own eyes.

@tpia leave dat gal alone. we need men over here in the US cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think She'll Feel? by 190: 2:45am On Oct 02, 2012
FlowerPower:

FALLS FROM BENCH!! grin grin

Whatexactly is this OP on about

mamagee are you an imbe.cile
Re: How Do You Think She'll Feel? by mamagee3(f): 3:12am On Oct 02, 2012
190:

FALLS FROM BENCH!! grin grin

Whatexactly is this OP on about

190 is an imbe.cile

More like this, cretin!!!
Re: How Do You Think She'll Feel? by 190: 3:16am On Oct 02, 2012
mama-gee:

More like this, cretin!!!

oh i see,

now print out this post
and head to YABA LEFT,
show it to them, they know what to do with you

call me when you're there on the bed undecided
Re: How Do You Think She'll Feel? by Mynd44: 4:19am On Oct 02, 2012
What is this nonsense about
Re: How Do You Think She'll Feel? by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 02, 2012
mama-gee:
A woman called me to speak to my mom because my mom's phone wasn't working but I ignored her, she called several times but I did not return her call. This woman is trying so hard to be part of my family but I don't like her

She's been going through an indirect way though to be familiar with us, how do you think she'll feel?
girl forreal? of course she'll feel bad. A woman is trying to speak to your mom and you say she's trying so hard to be part of the family. Either you're not giving us the full gist or your logic is faulty. I choose to believe the latter judging from your typical posts. You always sound like my 5 year old niece.
Re: How Do You Think She'll Feel? by tpia5: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
FlowerPower:

I just feel for these women because later they'll start offering sacrifices at road junctions in order to get husbands.

But now when time is still on their side, they're not in a hurry but make a priority of other things which do not add value to their lives.
Re: How Do You Think She'll Feel? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
tpia@:
I just feel for these women because later they'll start offering sacrifices at road junctions in order to get husbands.

But now when time is still on their side, they're not in a hurry but have time for other things which do not add vslue to their lives.

Spoken like a wise woman wink. I hope she listens before it's too late.

(1) (Reply)

Alert!!! / Baby Factory Operating As NGO In Egbu IMO STATE / Sosoliso Plane Crash 2005: Remembering The '60 Angels' & Others :-[

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.