Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate (10686 Views)

The History Behind The Name Akwa Ibom: / Geles: A Nigerian Woman's Must Have. The History Behind Geles / What Is The History Behind The Gorgeous [edo] Bini's Hair Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by ezotik: 2:36am On Oct 09, 2012
grin and since u have decided to 'peacefully' bow out, could u just spot the negro in that picture on ur way out? that has nothing to do with ur arab imposed religion? or does it?
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by somalia5: 2:40am On Oct 09, 2012
u must be very obsessed with somalis

ur desperate attempts to label us as one of u negroids is pitiful to say the least
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by ezotik: 2:43am On Oct 09, 2012
somalia5: u must be very obsessed with somalis

ur desperate attempts to label us as one of u negroids is pitiful to say the least

groid, ok, ok, ok, u are not negroes but niggers. happy now?
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by ezotik: 2:44am On Oct 09, 2012
so here is another picture, spot the nigger

Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by somalia5: 2:54am On Oct 09, 2012
this is much worse than i thought. i knew u were slaves but didnt kno ur entire view on life revolved around how u are viewed by whites

the pics u showed only prove that we are beuitful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by ezotik: 3:05am On Oct 09, 2012
somalia5: this is much worse than i thought. i knew u were slaves but didnt kno ur entire view on life revolved around how u are viewed by whites

grin how generous coming from someone who trolls around with how both arabs and whites view them. abeed-nigger, ha ha ha ... only u!
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 09, 2012
--mute--
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by somalia5: 4:03am On Oct 09, 2012
ezotik:

grin how generous coming from someone who trolls around with how both arabs and whites view them. abeed-nigger, ha ha ha ... only u!

slavery has done u people wrong

start with getting rid of european languaes as the language of your nations

than tell ur women to stop wearing weaves to look like the white mans woman
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 09, 2012
On a Nigerian forum? We don't care about you or the war you have with your neighbor.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by somalia5: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella: On a Nigerian forum? We don't care about you or the war you have with your neighbor.

how are you madam. why so rude? smiley
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by somalia5: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
Royal i dont live in westervile, and i dont use topix
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by eduson55(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
buhahahahahahah

anytime i read your posts,i see a confused human..
somalia5: u must be very obsessed with somalis

Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by eduson55(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
she is rude because she never though a man could be so confused as u are..
grin
somalia5:

how are you madam. why so rude? smiley
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by SalayGirl(f): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
aLL Niggers will alwas be slaves for all other races to wipe their feet on ....
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
ezotik: grin, i never asked for the hottest but good thing u could spot the abeed.

Boy,you are very mean..."two drunken nigguhs fighting over a two day old fried chicken"....this is epic!

You made my morning.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by morpheus24: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
SalayGirl: aLL Niggers will alwas be slaves for all other races to wipe their feet on ....

"Nigger"

Ethymology of word

latin.... nigrare

Spanish.....negro

Corrupted european version..........Nigger

As regards ethiops and Somalis, one possible reason for continous hostilities will definitely be the xtian history of the ethiops vs the infiltration of islam in Somali.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2014
Morpheus you are wrong. The root of the conflict is that Ethiopians (the Habesha) are ruthless and power hungry by nature, while the Somalis are rebelious by nature.

The muslims in the horn of Africa lived in peace alongside the christians and jews since the time of the prophet Muhammad pbuh. The violence and wars started when the ruling Axumites started harrassing and targeting the Muslims. This triggered the birth of the Islamic state - The Walashma dynasty ruled by the Somali Darod clan. This gave way to the sultanate of Ifat/Adal(led by Ahmed Ibrahim Al Ghazi himself) and the many other Islamic states&sultanates that stretched from Harar to Cape Guardafui to Kismayu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is So Special About D Gizzard Of The Chicken In Igbo Land. / The Norm Is Not Always Normal / Is The Igbo Language Dying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.