Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How Do I Add Liberty Reserve To My Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Add Liberty Reserve To My Blog (499 Views)

Recover Lost Funds In Liberty Reserve To Perfect Money / Liberty Reserve To Mastercard / Liberty Reserve To Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Add Liberty Reserve To My Blog by naijahyipgist: 3:13am On Oct 02, 2012
hi guys, I have LR and i want to add it to my blog, how do i go about it? Thanks
Re: How Do I Add Liberty Reserve To My Blog by harmony5(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Your post is inconclusive because you did not tell us why you want to add liberty reserve to ur blog. But if you want to add it for the purpose of using it to sale ur product or services (you want to use it as a merchant), then you have to apply for their API. JUst go to the site and click on API menu. Then follow the instruction to activate or subscribe.

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business For Free / Hiring Packers Movers In Delhi NCR / Mobile Money: Do You Understand It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.