Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,595 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

We'll Win France As An Independence Day Gift - Flamingoes Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We'll Win France As An Independence Day Gift - Flamingoes Coach (624 Views)

Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. / Kenya Protests Flamingoes Victory. Nigeria's Girls Under 17 Goalkeeper Pix / Fifa U-20 World Cup Updates - Columbia Drowns France As Mali Disgraces Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We'll Win France As An Independence Day Gift - Flamingoes Coach by Nkonadi(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2012
Flamingoes coach Peter Dedevbo said he would like to win the team’s quarter-final match against France as an Independence Day anniversary gift to Nigeria.

He said this at Nigeria’s 52nd Independence Day celebration in Baku, Azerbaijan, on Monday.

“I wish Nigeria a happy 52nd anniversary. We want to win our mach against France and dedicate it to God first, and present it as an Independence Day gift to Nigeria,’’ Dedevbo said.

“I want Nigerians back home to pray for the Flamingoes and wish us luck in our match against France on Thursday.

“We thank God for being able to qualify for the quarter-finals of the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup. We’ve been working very hard to make sure that we present a good and winning team for this competition.

“Nothing less than victory is expected from our match with France because we have all it takes to defeat them.’’

Dedevbo recalled that Nigeria crashed out at the quarter-final stage of the competition in 2008, saying, “We are not ready to make the same mistake in Azerbaijan. For this reason, we are working very hard on the team to make sure we defeat France.”

France coach Ferrier Guy told the News Agency of Nigeria that the Flamingoes are a good side.

“All I know is that Nigeria are a very good team and I am waiting for the great day when we meet them,” he said.

www.naijabase.net/sports-news/we'll-beat-france-as-independence-day-gift/msg957/
Re: We'll Win France As An Independence Day Gift - Flamingoes Coach by lakeside025(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
†ђξ flamingos play the same pattern like †ђξ french side, all dedevbo has to do now ιѕ тσ
blend the team attacking mode more inorder for them to overcome †ђξ french side with †ђξ same pattern αη∂ they should avoid up ball в¢σz the french are too taller than them....

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Athletes Taking Part In The NCAA Tournament / Nigerians & Kenyans Square Up On Aljazeera.. Serious Yabbin / Nigeria & India Match Which Ended 99-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.