Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

As Married Men And Women,what Are Those Small Lies You Tell Your Spouse?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Married Men And Women,what Are Those Small Lies You Tell Your Spouse?? (955 Views)

9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing / Shocking As Married Pregnant Woman Is Caught By Her Husband With Another Man / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Married Men And Women,what Are Those Small Lies You Tell Your Spouse?? by taryour(f): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2012
After i have told this small lie,am like was that realy neccessary??

Hubby : have you eaten?
Me : yes(wereas i had not eaten and i tell this particular lie often)

hubby : do you have some money on you?
Me : yes (its a damn lie as i dont have money on me, now what was i feeling like?cash madam or what)

and the list goes on, please share yours and lets have some fun..
Re: As Married Men And Women,what Are Those Small Lies You Tell Your Spouse?? by EfemenaXY: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Taryour, what with all these small-pikin stuff??

Abeg talk true. You've told much bigger lies than these. tongue
Re: As Married Men And Women,what Are Those Small Lies You Tell Your Spouse?? by taryour(f): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: Taryour, what with all these small-pikin stuff??

Abeg talk true. You've told much bigger lies than these. tongue

for sure now i don tell big lie well,thats why i put small lies we tell our spouse. *winks* and besides this nairaland is just so full of dissapointing stories jare,just wanted to have some fun sha...

how are you and all yours? Long time,hope business goin fine?
Re: As Married Men And Women,what Are Those Small Lies You Tell Your Spouse?? by Johndoe100(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
@OP
Does it have to be wives?, I don't lie to my wife. My concubines on the other hand I do tell small lies, like these:

Concubine: Do you really love me?
Me: You know I do.

Concubine: Are you going to leave your wife and family?
Me: Yes, of course. I told you I am going to kick my wife out next week.

Concubine: You know I need a car, I told you I don't like tokunbo.
Me: Darling, we have talked about this many times. I have ordered the new car, the dealer says his next lot will soon arrive in Nigeria.

Life in Lagos na wa oh!!
Re: As Married Men And Women,what Are Those Small Lies You Tell Your Spouse?? by taryour(f): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
Johndoe100: @OP
Does it have to be wives?, I don't lie to my wife. My concubines on the other hand I do tell small lies, like these:

Concubine: Do you really love me?
Me: You know I do.

Concubine: Are you going to leave your wife and family?
Me: Yes, of course. I told you I am going to kick my wife out next week.

Concubine: You know I need a car, I told you I don't like tokunbo.
Me: Darling, we have talked about this many times. I have ordered the new car, the dealer says his next lot will soon arrive in Nigeria.

Life in Lagos na wa oh!!

so u realy have a concubine Nawa for una o.
Re: As Married Men And Women,what Are Those Small Lies You Tell Your Spouse?? by drnoel: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wifey: Sweety r u ok. Ur voice sounds bad.
Me: Honey am fine (meanwhile I feel like shit)

Wifey: Honey u r sure u r fine. U r staggering. Hey donĀ“t fall down. Help help someone help!
Me: Honey am ok, i just want to lie down a little (meanwhile he was blanking out lying on the road)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Blessing Or [photos] / 9-year-old Boy Renews Marital Vows With His 62 Year Old Wifey / Am Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.