Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion (7008 Views)

Pic. This Cream Has Made My Body Darker / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady / How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion by younggurl(f): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hi nairalander, I just bought this cream 2geda wiff d soap in a supermaket and I hope It̶̲̥̅̊ will maintain my completion..please what aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ūя̲̅ review on dis products? I hope It̶̲̥̅̊ won't darken me Åπϑ op i didn't waste my money
Re: Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion by Mariocuzo(f): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
The product works beta as a smoothing cream,but d vit E may darken u, thou it depend on ur skin.
Re: Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion by 1ndidi2(f): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mistake! It WILL darken u!
See if u can change it,if they are ur good 'customers'
U should try going to a professional beautician's shop,they can recommend better than just going to a general supermarket because its what they are good at. Then when u get used to the recommended cream,u can buy @d supermarket.
Re: Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion by younggurl(f): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
1ndidi2: Mistake! It WILL darken u!
See if u can change it,if they are ur good 'customers'
U should try going to a professional beautician's shop,they can recommend better than just going to a general supermarket because its what they are good at. Then when u get used to the recommended cream,u can buy @d supermarket.
professional beautician? I knw none.pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ recommend 1?
Re: Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion by 1ndidi2(f): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
What is your location?
Re: Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion by younggurl(f): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
1ndidi2: What is your location?
LAG/IB
Re: Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion by 1ndidi2(f): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2012
younggurl: LAG/IB

Kk, there is a shop@ yaba,but I don't know the exact number,so I will just describe it.
When u get to ojuelegba,take a bus to yaba(#30),try to sit near d window to your left,when they are almost close to d railway line,look out the window and u will see some one-storey buildings. There are actually 3 cosmetic shops on that floor,just tell d conductor u will come down before d railway line and start looking at d building! When u see d 1storey with 3shops in front(its d only building with 3shops in front) then u can climb up,do not allow d youngmen downstairs to drag u to their own o! Climb up and go to the 1st two shops(they are good) I hope u can try to understand me! Pele.
Re: Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion by 1ndidi2(f): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2012
younggurl: LAG/IB

Kk, there is a shop@ yaba,but I don't know the exact number,so I will just describe it.
When u get to ojuelegba
take a bus to yaba(#30),

try to sit near d window to your left,

when they are almost close to d railway line,

look out the window and u will see some one-storey buildings.

There are actually 3 cosmetic shops on that floor,just tell d conductor u will come down before d railway line and start looking at d building!

When u see d 1storey with 3shops in front(its d only building with 3shops in front)
then u can climb up,do not allow d youngmen downstairs to drag u to their own o!

Climb up and go to the 1st two shops(they are good).

I hope u can try to understand me! Pele.
Re: Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion by marianazme(f): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2012
Are you talking about Alhaja's shop?
Re: Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion by younggurl(f): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2012
1ndidi2:

When u get to ojuelegba,take a bus to yaba(#30),try to sit near d window to your left,when they are almost close to d railway line,look out the window and u will see some one-storey buildings. There are actually 3 cosmetic shops on that floor,just tell d conductor u will come down before d railway line and start looking at d building! When u see d 1storey with 3shops in front(its d only building with 3shops in front) then u can climb up,do not allow d youngmen downstairs to drag u to their own o! Climb up and go to the 1st two shops(they are good) I hope u can try to understand me! Pele.
1ndidi2 fanks 4 Ūя̲̅ concern..buh I hope ȋ̝̊̅§ not Mama Tega or Alhaja's shop? Cos those ppl aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ found of mixing cream
Re: Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion by 1ndidi2(f): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
Don't know about that!!

I do know that d 1st shop is owned by a yoruba man nd his wife,d second one is owned by an igbo woman!!(They are educated peeps)

People that mix creams don't do it without ur asking!some chics actually don't mind using it.

U say u wanna maintain ur color-then that's what u will tell them and they will prescribe

But if u want to tone/bleach,they also know what to do/mix.
Re: Skin Success Palmer Cream How Effective Ȋ̝̊̅§ This Cream On A Fair Completion by marianazme(f): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
Alhajas shop is actually a classy and n popular cosmetics shop and as good as any high brow store. Thats jst d name, Alhajas shop.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Here Has Used Veet Gold Whitening And Firming Body Lotion / Beautiful Peruvian And Brazilian Virgin Hairs At Give Away Price / Re-growing Your Front Hair/hair Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.