Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove (1550 Views)

Letting! Letting! Letting! At Palmgrove, Ketu Mainland Lagos Nigeria / A Room Self Contain & 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Palmgrove Estate, Palmgrove Lagos / A Room Self Contain To Let At Palmgrove Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
2 Bedroom Flat, ensuite, with 2 barconey ample parking space, with an upper decked above 2nd floor for evening relaxatiobn at Awoyokun Street, Palmgrove(Ilupeju Side) Lagos. 600K/yr for 1yr.
interested? please call Lanre on 08031955044, 08057685264, 07029478806 for inspection. See pictures, Pic 1 front view, pic 2 Living room, pic3 Guest Toilet, pic 4 bedroom.....gone! good property never stay long, there is always a client for it, getting to them is always the factor that caused delay

1 Like

Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
stil available, call now
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Available call Lanre for inspection
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
Still available
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by godsgrace111(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
I am in need of 4 or 6blocks of flats 4sale budget , #65m, location ,ilupeju,ikeja,anthony,maryland or gbagada...pls call or send me a text with ur location for inspection cus it is urgently needed..my number is 08024107718 and BB pin 232e2320..i await news from u...Jimmy
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
godsgrace111: I am in need of 4 or 6blocks of flats 4sale budget , #65m, location ,ilupeju,ikeja,anthony,maryland or gbagada...pls call or send me a text with ur location for inspection cus it is urgently needed..my number is 08024107718 and BB pin 232e2320..i await news from u...Jimmy
Do you want it direct or for some body? please give details of what you want.
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by IykeD(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
Comment removed
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2012
godsgrace111: I am in need of 4 or 6blocks of flats 4sale budget , #65m, location ,ilupeju,ikeja,anthony,maryland or gbagada...pls call or send me a text with ur location for inspection cus it is urgently needed..my number is 08024107718 and BB pin 232e2320..i await news from u...Jimmy
I have 2 numbers of 3 Bedroom flat with 2 room BQ, on a 500sqm Land Size at Shere Close, off Adeola Adeleye Street, Ilupeju Estate Ilupeju Title: Registered Conveyance Price:65Million Asking. if you are interested pls call for further action.
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2012
IykeD: Nice ad, Bravo! When you see real agents, you will know.
Please let me know if you have something like this but 3-bedroom within same budget and 1yr.
Thanks
Thanks, I have something similar, but in different location of Palmgrove 3 Bedroom 3t 2b all space tiled 500K/yr but for 2yrs.
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by IykeD(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2012
-lanredo:
Thanks, I have something similar, but in different location of Palmgrove 3 Bedroom 3t 2b all space tiled 500K/yr but for 2yrs.

Thanks a lot. I hope it's not the Mushin side of Palmgrove. Do you have the pics like this one, if yes kindly send to me so that I can see it and ask for it to be inspected.
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
IykeD:

Thanks a lot. I hope it's not the Mushin side of Palmgrove. Do you have the pics like this one, if yes kindly send to me so that I can see it and ask for it to be inspected.
not Mushin side of Palmgrove, see the pictures

Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by IykeD(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
Thanks a lot. What are the features? Like water, how many toilets/bathroom etc
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 4:50am On Oct 08, 2012
IykeD: Thanks a lot. What are the features? Like water, how many toilets/bathroom etc
3t 2b all spaces tiled
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
still available
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by IykeD(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
All of you are the same. I will not go further
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 4:54am On Oct 10, 2012
IykeD: All of you are the same. I will not go further
planning is far better than impromptu arrangement, you know what I mean. Please to serve you better let us have good arrangement/appointment, an idle man can be call upon at any time and the response will be instant to a busy man is not the same. So brother don't be offended
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by IykeD(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2012
What are you saying? I called you 8am on Monday n told you my people will be coming to inspect it n then I gave my parents ur no. They also called u but u were in a bus or at a bus stop n they told u they would call u back in 30mins which they did. They informed you they will be coming to see the place soon and you never objected nor told them "how you operate". They got in the heavy Monday rain and traffic to come to Palmgrove n then called you that they were around for you to tell them that you don't do your work like that. I called to confirm what you did n you were spewing thrash. Don't even come here to sound nice cos i'm so bitter with you and I thought you were different, didn't know u r not. Perhaps you wanted them to come to ur so-called office n then u'll ask them to register with 1 or 2k n u start taking them here n there and finally tell them that one had been taken....tell me, is it not how you claim you work?

You people go around listing n snapping fictitious houses to upload here. If I am wrong, I will send another person, this time a young guy who will come n inspect this particular house cos I will give him the pics n if he confirms it is and vacant then I will tender an apology here but until then, you don't have anything and you are no different from the lot.
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
IykeD: What are you saying? I called you 8am on Monday n told you my people will be coming to inspect it n then I gave my parents ur no. They also called u but u were in a bus or at a bus stop n they told u they would call u back in 30mins which they did. They informed you they will be coming to see the place soon and you never objected nor told them "how you operate". They got in the heavy Monday rain and traffic to come to Palmgrove n then called you that they were around for you to tell them that you don't do your work like that. I called to confirm what you did n you were spewing thrash. Don't even come here to sound nice cos i'm so bitter with you and I thought you were different, didn't know u r not. Perhaps you wanted them to come to ur so-called office n then u'll ask them to register with 1 or 2k n u start taking them here n there and finally tell them that one had been taken....tell me, is it not how you claim you work?

You people go around listing n snapping fictitious houses to upload here. If I am wrong, I will send another person, this time a young guy who will come n inspect this particular house cos I will give him the pics n if he confirms it is and vacant then I will tender an apology here but until then, you don't have anything and you are no different from the lot.
Many time I've been adviced to stop posting in Nairaland, but the love I have for Nairalanders won't let me stop. Now I began to see the reasons, so you want to send somebody to just come and insp
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by palma(f): 4:57am On Oct 12, 2012
Sorry to barge in mr Lanre are the flats still available? If yes tell me when it can be inspected as a friend needs it. Also IykeD is right you did the same thing to my husband and i. And you didn't even bother to apologise because maybe you believed we are not good enough for your time. So let's know when you are available and won't run off with another client.
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by EmmySaints: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2012
This guy is very funny. I remember calling him one day and he cut the phone on me. People should learn how to do business. You dont cut phone on people you dont know. Get serious Mr. House Agent
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2012
palma: Sorry to barge in mr Lanre are the flats still available? If yes tell me when it can be inspected as a friend needs it. Also IykeD is right you did the same thing to my husband and i. And you didn't even bother to apologise because maybe you believed we are not good enough for your time. So let's know when you are available and won't run off with another client.
I'm sorry for all my wrongs My People will say there is no how perfect we are in walking that our head will not shake pls elder in the house sorry for owe(proverb) without permission. Yes is still available we can inspect today from 11am to 5pm I'm free. please let me know at least 30minute prior to your coming do you know why, the property is not my direct brief is my colleague's brief so I need to make good arrangement for the key. These are the things most prospective Clients don't understand, many of you will just call I'm at Palmgrove let meet for inspection!
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by MRAJETUNMOBI: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2012
Hello sir pls my client need an office space to lease @ maryland,ilupeju,around ikorodu road the paking space must contain @ least 40 cars.
PRICE OPEN Price.pls is very urgent pls.
I have another client dat need a 3 bedroom flat for super market in gbagada maryland ikorodu road or ikeja the place must be ground floor her budget is #900k to 1m for 1yr pls lemmi no sir if u ve u can reach me on 08164968133 08128221026,My office is in alapere tanks.
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by IykeD(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
palma: Sorry to barge in mr Lanre are the flats still available? If yes tell me when it can be inspected as a friend needs it. Also IykeD is right you did the same thing to my husband and i. And you didn't even bother to apologise because maybe you believed we are not good enough for your time. So let's know when you are available and won't run off with another client.

Ma'm, don't mind this dude, he is a big liar. I have confirmed my doubts about him. Imagine me asking my parents to go meet him thinking he is a human being. I even gave him props earlier on this thread. I never wanted to mention his case until he came here to play Mr nice guy. He has gone to open another thread listing "ghost" properties he doesn't have and in that list, he removed the two already posted here. I laughed and thought to myself that these foolish agents are not smart at all.
I have no problem with him cos he doesn't deserve my time but for the fact that I thought he was a real agent and begged my parents to go see him which they did under heavy Monday downpours, flood and traffic is my grieve and he will not know any peace until he comes out of his crooked ways. Bet I will make life uncomfortable for u here till u change ur id for further deceits .
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by IykeD(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
EmmySaints: This guy is very funny. I remember calling him one day and he cut the phone on me. People should learn how to do business. You dont cut phone on people you dont know. Get serious Mr. House Agent

He did the same thing to me when I called him to ask him why he treated my people like that, he was asking me do you know who I am. hahaha
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by IykeD(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2012
-lanredo:
Many time I've been adviced to stop posting in Nairaland, but the love I have for Nairalanders won't let me stop. Now I began to see the reasons, so you want to send somebody to just come and insp

You must be into comedy. I bet you will make a better career in stand-up comedy than this agency game you are into. The love you have for Nairalanders indeed!

-lanredo:
I'm sorry for all my wrongs My People will say there is no how perfect we are in walking that our head will not shake pls elder in the house sorry for owe(proverb) without permission. Yes is still available we can inspect today from 11am to 5pm I'm free. please let me know at least 30minute prior to your coming do you know why, the property is not my direct brief is my colleague's brief so I need to make good arrangement for the key. These are the things most prospective Clients don't understand, many of you will just call I'm at Palmgrove let meet for inspection!

You are blabbing Mr, I have given you a challenge above but you over-looked it. Be it that it's in your care or not, if you can prove that the said property is free for inspection, I will send another person to come inspect it and possibly have him pay for it and afterwards apologize to you but until then, quit this thrash.
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by lanredo1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
IykeD:

You must be into comedy. I bet you will make a better career in stand-up comedy than this agency game you are into. The love you have for Nairalanders indeed!

You are blabbing Mr, I have given you a challenge above but you over-looked it. Be it that it's in your care or not, if you can prove that the said property is free for inspection, I will send another person to come inspect it and possibly have him pay for it and afterwards apologize to you but until then, quit this thrash.
Let him come, the property is still available for inspection. May I ask you, what is your position? that you always send people to come and inspect houses Please I need who can pay not checkers ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 2 Bedroom Ensuite, With 2 Barconey To Let At Palmgrove by IykeD(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
-lanredo:
Let him come, the property is still available for inspection. May I ask you, what is your position? that you always send people to come and inspect houses Please I need who can pay not checkers ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You don't have anything Mr, go and rest some place. If you do posses common sense, it ought to have indicated to you that it's either i wasn't in town or I was terribly busy to come myself at that point. I will not pay and my parents came to see you on a day filled with heavy traffic and downpours. I need not waste my time on you any further cos I know your type.

(1) (Reply)

2 Rooms Boys Quarters For Rent In Ikoyi (750k, A Year's Rent) / 3-compartment Floor Box For Offices At Cheaper Price. Pix Attached / Service Plots For Sale At Ibeju Lekki For #1.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.