Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? (1520 Views)

How To Create A Wabuilder Host Exactly Like Wapka,xtgem,wapego / Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? / How Do I Create A Forum On My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by JambExpert(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
i need a forum exactly like nairaland.com & how much would it cost?
Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by JambExpert(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
am waiting
Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by spikesC(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
email or phone?
Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by JambExpert(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
jambexpert@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by Afam4eva(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
I'll have to run a tutorial on how to setup a forum on http:///forum/index.php?board=6.0
Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by 9jiriainfo: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2012
guy send a mail to omozuyies@ymail.com and i wil give you the ebook or il do it for you.
Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by kemiadebisi(f): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
with 350k, i will give you something more better, with 1M, I will give you something like facebook. i am serious... kemi.adebisi85@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by vowiski(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
85k asking. ‎​jerocarson@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
Learn coding from scratch and you will get something even better than nairaland. And apart from that, you will be able to make desired changes to your web. You can! Even without smf & the likes smiley
Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by cardealer10: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
JambExpert: i need a forum exactly like nairaland.com & how much would it cost?

Before you invest your time trying to get a site like Nairaland, Let me first and foremost give a break down of what to expect if you seriously want to do it. Nairaland was made out of forum script that is free to get...the author of the scripts is Simple Machine Forum (SMF). It is important to get a good and better script for your forum. SMF its no longer that good. I can get you a forum like Nairaland and something even better.

The second thing you must understand is that Nairaland Contents are copy right protected, so do not expect to get a clone or carbon Copy of Nairaland with all the contents cloned or copied into your forum. You must be ready to update your site daily with useful and meaningful contents.

Now if you can do this, then you are ready. I can get your forum ready and teach just how to put contents daily, I can also teach how to get the right contents and topics to put your site. My duty is setup the forum, Create all the Categories/Topics as the case may be then you are good to start using it.

My charges is 500K (Negotiable), Premium Site pluggings, Facebook integration, Google adsense monetization (after 3-6months depends on content volume) Mobile version of your site, one year Hosting and maintenance, weekend Customer supports (Private clients onlyunless Emergency issues, Emergency issues attracts fees).

If you are interested give me a call: 08074480093 or send an email kels124@gmail.com

PS: Depends on your taste, I can step it down to 350K or less...just give me call, there more to my offer than having a site like Nairaland!
Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by ekumahost: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nairaland is an open source script and free. If u need it all you pay for is hosting fee of 10k call now www.ekumahost.com 08066424512
Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by ekumahost: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
Are you sure you need a forum like nairaland or you need traffic like nairaland? Lets start with truth
Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by Youngzedd(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
Interesting...
Re: I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost? by JambExpert(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2012
i need traffics like nairaland

(1) (Reply)

USA Fiverr Account For Sale / Web Site Forum For Sell / HELP : I Need Domain Names Suggestion For A New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.