Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 (3318 Views)

Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (1 - 1) On 4th October 2015 / Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by usbcable(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
la furia: football is funny, nonbody is talking about messi 4 now. 3 games no goals, cr7 is threading. hala madrid. barca next, cr7 hatrick at camp nou.
messi gave two assists yesterday
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by killuminati(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
Halamadrid!!!!!!!!!! cool

Make una follow chop eba and vegs and egufs lol!

If you wan soak garri all join!
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by ddippset(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
usbcable:
AND SCORED FIVE IN A CERTAIN GAME IN 2012 TOO.
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
ddippset: AND SCORED FIVE IN A CERTAIN GAME IN 2012 TOO.

another gaff from you again.

was he the one that scored the five goals in the match against spartak moscow.
or na for NTA you watch your own match yesterday that included only 2 goals.

I shake my head for you TOTALLY
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by Alaafialoro(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
Cr7 scored 6 goals in 2 matches and for you to counter him you need to refer us back to the 5goals Messi scored in february(againt stuggart).. SMH 4 critics!
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by usbcable(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

Cr7 scored 6 goals in 2 matches and for you to counter him you need to refer us back to the 5goals Messi scored in february(againt stuggart).. SMH 4 critics!
bros no dey surprised at all.

na him way to misque facts and lies together.
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by ddippset(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
usbcable:

another gaff from you again.

was he the one that scored the five goals in the match against spartak moscow.
or na for NTA you watch your own match yesterday that included only 2 goals.

I shake my head for you TOTALLY
and 'messi got two assists last night!' is there really any need for your sarcasm? no, if i may say. you may praise ronaldo alright but you dont need to bring messi into it. and yes of course he got 5 goals against levercusen this year. its a record, it's history. the world hasn't forgotten. it was only a reminder. no be quarrel.
Alaafia l‘oro:

learn to identify sarcasm when you seen one. but then congrtaz cr7. it's not easy. he's good.
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by Donlouise(m): 6:27am On Oct 04, 2012
Hala madrid!! Cr7 4 world best
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2012
ddippset: and 'messi got two assists last night!' is there really any need for your sarcasm? no, if i may say. you may praise ronaldo alright but you dont need to bring messi into it. and yes of course he got 5 goals against levercusen this year. its a record, it's history. the world hasn't forgotten. it was only a reminder. no be quarrel.

see your life now.

somebody said nobody is talking of messi.

I reminded the fellow that le-messiah provided 2 assists, so that he wont think messi didnt do nada and suddenly that is now sarcasm.

I said it with a pure intent. Not everybody hates for hating sake.
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by davies123: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2012
History
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by davies123: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2012
usbcable:
He has not scored period!What is assist is he supposed to fold his hand before and not do anything?He is been trying but he cant find a goal!When he is doing well say he is doing well,when he is not say he is not.Dont kill your self with sentiment,abi is he sharing his fat salary with you?
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by ddippset(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
davies123:
History
history i agree. but ronaldo scored a hattrick yesterday and today it is also history. me bringing up messi's 5 goals against levercusen is only a response to comments ive been reading in some quarters that ronaldo is the world best because he scored a hattrick yesterday. it's only a reminder that in this same 2012, messi scored 5goals.
davies123:
He has not scored period!What is assist is he supposed to fold his hand before and not do anything?He is been trying but he cant find a goal!When he is doing well say he is doing well,when he is not say he is not.Dont kill your self with sentiment,abi is he sharing his fat salary with you?
does your logic tell you that a player who scores a goal or two in a game definitely performed better than one who didnt score any? i do not understand your reasoning. it is only a great player like messi that could be man of a match even without scoring. but ronaldo, without a goal to his credit, he never makes man of the match. now do the math friend , what does this tell you?
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by usbcable(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
davies123:
no he dont even know I exist talkless of sharing bonus with me.
but that doesnt say he is not doing well at all.
maybe based oin past precedence he is not at par but on comparism to others he is doing well.
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by usbcable(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
ddippset: does your logic tell you that a player who scores a goal or two in a game definitely performed better than one who didnt score any? i do not understand your reasoning. it is only a great player like messi that could be man of a match even without scoring. but ronaldo, without a goal to his credit, he never makes man of the match. now do the math friend , what does this tell you?

the "hind sight" point you are missing(permit me to use your latest lingo) is that messi support rides on sentiment more than any other footballer have ever known.

he is a really great player the greatest ever seen from barcelonas history but the positive public perception really boost his image.

Denny it but your hind sight feeling knows that its true except your never really had any hind sight in the first place.
Re: UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 by usbcable(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
The point am trying to make here is
messi any day any time even when playing below "his own" par is seen as OKAY

but other footballers hitting anything lower than average results into so much criticisma on them.

nevertheless,
messi did great in the last match even though he didnt score.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On Sat 3rd Dec 2011 / Man United Vs Tottenham (3 - 0) On Monday August 22 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On Saturday August 20th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.