Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

A Wedding Ring That Shouts ‘married’ Even When Removed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Wedding Ring That Shouts ‘married’ Even When Removed (738 Views)

How To Get Married Even When You Are Broke / How To Get Married Even When You Are Broke / Is Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wedding Ring That Shouts ‘married’ Even When Removed by fynejess: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2012
Isn’t it cheating when a married man appears often without his wedding ring and expects his wife to always wear hers?

I once came across a married guy who wasn’t wearing his wedding ring and he told me he doesn’t like jewelry. That was his reason. I asked him if he didn’t know it came with the job (of being husband)?

Marriage is a bond that makes you do that/those things which you wouldn’t ordinarily do like wearing ‘that’ jewelry when you do not like to.

But good news for ladies! There is now a wedding ring that imprints ‘married’ on the finger of the wearer. Some call it anti-cheating ring. Wouldn’t you want that for a hubby who loves to remove his ring from time to time to catch his groove with babes? Men, wouldn’t you want to buy such for your wifey who forgets to wear her ring and thus gets cat-calls from men and calls from guy-friends? At least, even if she forgets, no wahala!

Read more [http://jess2-chinwe..com/]
Re: A Wedding Ring That Shouts ‘married’ Even When Removed by degamonn: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
that is not even a solution to the problem. In my social life i've realised that ladies go after those who can care 4 them irrespective of the men's marital status. Even with d physical ring on, our ladies donot care.
Re: A Wedding Ring That Shouts ‘married’ Even When Removed by Callotti: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Please. . .it is always better to go out with a married man. . .than a single man.
A man can still CHEAT AND LOVE HIS WIFE!
Only problem. . .DESPERADOS will always want to cause wahala. . .ESPECIALLY IF THEY DO NOT HAVE THEIR OWN MEN TO CALL THEIR OWN. cheesy

Bottom line. . .SINGLES, CHEAT WITH SINGLES! MARRIED, CHEAT WITH MARRIED ONLY!

Unless you are looking for a new spouse! cool

As a married woman. . .I have no BUSINESS WITH SINGLE MEN. Chop and clean mouth. . .Don't waste ya time. . .I ain't leaving my darling husband either! Not for another man(married or single)!

Tufiakwa! grin
Re: A Wedding Ring That Shouts ‘married’ Even When Removed by fynejess: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
Callotti: Please. . .it is always better to go out with a married man. . .than a single man.
A man can still CHEAT AND LOVE HIS WIFE!
Only problem. . .DESPERADOS will always want to cause wahala. . .ESPECIALLY IF THEY DO NOT HAVE THEIR OWN MEN TO CALL THEIR OWN. cheesy

Bottom line. . .SINGLES, CHEAT WITH SINGLES! MARRIED, CHEAT WITH MARRIED ONLY!

Unless you are looking for a new spouse! cool

As a married woman. . .I have no BUSINESS WITH SINGLE MEN. Chop and clean mouth. . .Don't waste ya time. . .I ain't leaving my darling husband either! Not for another man(married or single)!

Tufiakwa! grin

Calotti, I have heard this severally but what is the likelihood that someone who cheats on you loves you?
Re: A Wedding Ring That Shouts ‘married’ Even When Removed by Callotti: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
fynejess:

Calotti, I have heard this severally but what is the likelihood that someone who cheats on you loves you?

Ha!

Very likely. . . BOREDOM. . .is the main reason for cheating. Not lack of love. kiss

Do people love who they 'cheat' with? NO! NEVER. . . YOU ONLY FALL IN LUST!kiss
So, why the stress? Jealousy and insecurity! Period! wink
Not worth the headache!
Nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Wierdest Dream Here / Police Barracks: Another Shame Of A Nation, Officers Bathe In The Open, 40 Share / Happy Birthday Acidosis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.