Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,287 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Cheaply Affordable Houses For Rent/sell - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheaply Affordable Houses For Rent/sell (1028 Views)

Luxury Apts!- Sold out / Affordable Houses With Friendly Payment Plan @ Lekki Gardens Estate, Lekki / Affordable Houses In Bourdillon Court Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheaply Affordable Houses For Rent/sell by fatherab1: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2008
FOR OVER A DECADE, I HAVE A PASSIONATE OBSESSION TO DEMOCRATIZE HOUSES TO THE LEVEL THAT A MAN ON THE STREET CAN OWN HIS OWN HOUSE. APART FROM BEING A QUALIFIED CIVIL ENGINEER, I HAVE DISCOVERED THE SECRETS OF DOING THIS AND IT WILL JUMPSTART VERY SOON. THE VISION IS TO MULTIPLY THE NUMBER OF LANDLORDS IN THE LAND. I AM ABOUT GETTING THE EFCC APPROVAL TO PROVIDE THE REQUIRED TRANSPARENCY, CREDIBILITY, INTEGRITY AND PROBITY. THE 1ST PHASE IS FOR 10000 "LANDLORDS". NAIRALANDERS WILL GET THE DETAILS BEFORE NTA, FRCN AND OTHERS.
Re: Cheaply Affordable Houses For Rent/sell by Seun(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2008
I AM ABOUT GETTING THE EFCC APPROVAL

What does EFCC have to do with houses? I fear a scam.
Re: Cheaply Affordable Houses For Rent/sell by Jimi90: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2008
[/THE VISION IS TO MULTIPLY THE NUMBER OF LANDLORDS IN THE LANDquote]

HOW smiley smiley grin
Re: Cheaply Affordable Houses For Rent/sell by msanda(m): 2:03am On Jan 21, 2008
we r waitin & we shall c
Re: Cheaply Affordable Houses For Rent/sell by fatherab1: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2008
Seun:

What does EFCC have to do with houses? I fear a scam.
MR SEUN, YOU DONT HAVE TO FEAR ANY SCAM WHATSOEVER, THE TEAM OF EXPERTS THAT IS WORKING TIRELESSLY ON THIS MASS HOUSING PROJECT HAS ONE THING IN COMMON : UNFLINCHING & UNBENDABLE FINANCIAL INTEGRITY. THIS INFORMED THE IDEA OF OPENING A FILE AT THE EFCC TABLE, NOT TO WORRY, THIS POLICY IS STILL NEW IN BUSINESS.

(1) (Reply)

Duplex For Sale In Enugu/ Nike Lake Road / Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja / Holiday Rentals In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.