Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! (1147 Views)

Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State / Lady Was Brutally Attacked By Robbers In Abuja (Graphic Pics) / Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by onila(f): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
undecided my gateman tried 2 kiss me when I was just eight years old in Nigeria

my mum was in the bathroom, i was in the kitchen. he told me to hug him. I hugged him before I knew he kiss me on my chick and tried to put his tongue in my mouth. I realized something wrong was happening. I immediately used my shirt to cover my mouth and ran away.

I realized all my friends who were almost molested were attacked by men from the lowest strata of society(no offence) its was either by their gateman, houseboy, gardener, driver etc i was lucky i was smart 2 know what that as-shole was trying to do before it was too late

u shldnt allow men near yr daughters in Nigeria or anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
[size=13pt]its no more virgins again abi its now molestation, i think you should start an NGO cool cool[/size]
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by onila(f): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]its no more virgins again abi its now molestation, i think you should start an NGO cool cool[/size]

yea I want 2 for child molestation and rap-e victims

this means so much 2 me smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by kandiikane(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
Sex.ual abuse expecially as a child is a very sensitive topic for many people. You can't just throw it about like that and expect people to discuss their experiences freely.
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by onila(f): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
kandiikane: Sex.ual abuse expecially as a child is a very sensitive topic for many people. You can't just throw it about like that and expect people to discuss their experiences freely.

thats y i also said "almost" like pple like me. .who were almost abused. .I guess gals wnt be too sensitive abt that
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by kandiikane(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
^'almost'? What difference does it make whether it's a boy or girl? It's still a sensitive topic regardless.
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
onila:

yea I want 2 for child molestation and rap-e victims

this means so much 2 me smiley
on a more serious note, do you really think you can do this?
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by onila(f): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
bennyraz: on a more serious note, do you really think you can do this?
yea smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by slimyem: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
freecocoa: This onila sha

She used to be fat now she's slim
She used to be ugly now she's pretty
She used to be noisy now she's quiet
She used to be black skinned now she's yellow
She used to be shy now she's outspoken
She used to be wicked now she's kind
She used to have a complex now she's confident
She used to have lots of 5ex now she's a virgin
She was almost molested once...but she was saved by her smartness.
Soon you'll come to say you used to literally be dead but now you are alive, all i can pray for and wish for you is that you someday truly discover what you really are.

You are just lost for now smiley
God help you Onila!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by onila(f): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: God help you Onila!!!

I am blessed smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
Someone should please come molest me angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
hornipipe: Someone should please come molest me angry angry
You again? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
kunletiwoo: You again? cheesy
grin grin are you stalking me already?
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
paedophiles, now this is gettin interesting
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by oderemo(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2012
u shldnt allow men near yr daughters in Nigeria or anywhere
oh yea, seat your child miles away from them now.
Re: Nigerian Girls Have U Been Almost Or Attacked By A Paedophile! by ozodimgba(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2012
when i was young gals molested me, because it waz galz dat told me what i dont know was existing as of then, u know what I mean . Pls consider dis case & similar ones in ur ngo. My point is not only men dat molest gals, rather women also molest boys so it is either ways

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Murdering Friend For Rituals / TERRIBLE: Pastor Rapes Woman During Counseling Session In His Home / 11 Dead, 8 Injured In Ilorin Autocrash (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.