Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company (1936 Views)

Original U.S Huggies Diapers Wholesalers...we Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria / Anyone In Need Of Uk Baby Products And Washing Up Liquid Soaps: / Pampers And Huggies For Sale, Wholesale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company by anikkyshaya: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
I am a wholesaler looking to buy all baby products and baby diapers of size ranging from size1 to size 6 of baby diaper.

Brad: huggies, pampers,

Huggies snug and dry 258 pieces of size 1

Huggies snug and dry 258 pieces of size 2

Huggies snug and dry 228 pieces of size 3

Huggies snug and dry 200 pieces of size 4

Huggies snug and dry 176 pieces of size 5

Huggies snug and dry 144 pieces of size 6

Huggies giga size 1 to size 6

Huggies wipes per carton of 64 X 9 in 576 pieces.

Pampers size 1 to size 6

Baby cloths

Baby shoes

Etc

Anybody no were I can get all this products through manufacture, company or through partnership with someone who is also wholesaler. Kindly contact me

Email: anikkyshaya72@yahoo.co.uk
Keywords: wholesale baby supplies, baby diapers
Quantity Required:500  Boxes: or more.
Re: Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company by anikkyshaya: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
can anybody help me please.
Re: Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company by anikkyshaya: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Any one out there with info on diaper business.
Re: Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company by housefosogis(f): 2:55am On Oct 06, 2012
i run a boutique and ve some baby things i want to sell off at relatively cheap prices. they are brand new.pls like my fb page to see pics and if you are interested we can discuss. my no is 08026108413.
Re: Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company by afecofrank(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hi Anikkyshaya,
I can supply you top quality Huggies, Pampers, Famous, Zorbit, etc baby diapers, baby clothes, baby shoes, baby socks, etc from China. Top China quality for US, Euro exports.
Please contact me for more details. You can order samples to check quality. No worries.
Mr. Francis Eze in China.
Phone: +8613710705988
Office Line Tel/Fax: +8620-86506409
E-mail: afecofrank@yahoo.com
Re: Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company by anikkyshaya: 2:34pm On May 13, 2016
housefosogis:
i run a boutique and ve some baby things i want to sell off at relatively cheap prices. they are brand new.pls like my fb page to see pics and if you are interested we can discuss. my no is 08026108413.

Thanks. But long gone
Re: Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company by anikkyshaya: 2:36pm On May 13, 2016
afecofrank:
Hi Anikkyshaya,
I can supply you top quality Huggies, Pampers, Famous, Zorbit, etc baby diapers, baby clothes, baby shoes, baby socks, etc from China. Top China quality for US, Euro exports.
Please contact me for more details. You can order samples to check quality. No worries.
Mr. Francis Eze in China.
Phone: +8613710705988
Office Line Tel/Fax: +8620-86506409
E-mail: afecofrank@yahoo.com

Thansk, i was den. But now I don't, thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

BLCO, AGO - CIF, FOB, TTT/TTO And Tank Farm Delivery / Call Us For Your Laboratory Needs / Need Blco Seller To Work With This Procedure!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.