Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Microsoft Database Administrator Or CCNA? - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Microsoft Database Administrator Or CCNA? (795 Views)

Dumps For Mcsa(windows Server 2012) And CCNA / Ccna Latest Dumps / Ccna 640-802 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Database Administrator Or CCNA? by chigo4u: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
I don't know if this is the right thread for this post but I need good replies.
Please I want to know which is better between the two as for getting a job easily in Nigeria, or getting self employment quickly as I want to venture into IT. Also it doesnt have to be them both, you can recommed yours.

Also which computer center is the best in Nigeria?
Am confused NIIT for instance is offering CCNA for 125,000 without the professional exam which other people life Aptech and Karox are offering less. Is there any reason or is NIIT certificate more accepted. Also am considering Karox, I want to know if anybody has an experience with them. Does their certificate have weight?

Thanks.
Re: Microsoft Database Administrator Or CCNA? by here: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
I'm no an agent to anyone so this is my opinion.
Go to Jidaw that does 2weeks CCNA and pay less than 25K,the -ve you dnt get to use a live device but you'll do SIM which is what you'll write.Once you can sit in a class for CCNA then with vids you can do CCNP on your own.
Not sure where you can do Ms DB Admin but I suggest you do Access with a roadside buz centre to understand the concept of DBs and after that you can consider your choices.There are vids available for any cert and people dnt have to pay thousands except if you can afford it but in all see if you can get a place to do alittle intern after each cert.

(1) (Reply)

Best Cisco CCNA Online Training,register Here / Strategic Human Resource Management Training / One Week Intensive Training On Electrical Design And Drafting - Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.