Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,838 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Is There Anyones Name In The Book Of Life Atall?. In This Present World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anyones Name In The Book Of Life Atall?. In This Present World. (518 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / What Is The Book Of Enoch And Should It Be In The Bible? / Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyones Name In The Book Of Life Atall?. In This Present World. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
I was thinking if Heaven is visited practically, and the Angel with the key is asked to open the book of life, would there be anyones name there?. Like really, would there be?.

I saw a thread on the front page where a nairalander was categorizing christians and I thought this; ''that who gave him the categorist, the right to categorize christians?''. If he can take a look into the book of life, he may be surprised at the texts in it.

But then, the bible says; ''we should not ask; ''who shall ascend to heaven?''.

Just saying; Is there anyones name in the book of life atall?.
Re: Is There Anyones Name In The Book Of Life Atall?. In This Present World. by k2039: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
[size=13pt]I know of one nairalander whose name is there,his user handle is @k2039[/size]
Re: Is There Anyones Name In The Book Of Life Atall?. In This Present World. by MacDaddy01: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
Book of life is fairytales menn
Re: Is There Anyones Name In The Book Of Life Atall?. In This Present World. by OmoAlata(f): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
T_Bademosi:

Just saying; Is there anyones name in the book of life atall?.

I'm hoping my name's in there grin
Re: Is There Anyones Name In The Book Of Life Atall?. In This Present World. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hoping... Fairytale... K2039 beating his chest... Well I felt that it would be difficult for anyones name to be there except ofcourse through faith because appraise urself truly, is ur name worth to be in there?.

Lies, hypocrisy, negative thoughts, envy, stealing, adultery, fornication, backbiting, greed, selfishness, scorn, hate, contempt, prayerlessness, etc. Pls who is not guilty?.

(1) (Reply)

Much Ado About Laws / Death Be Not Proud By John Donne / Pastor Arrested Church Worker For Stealing Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.