Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Looking For Love: - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Love: (1798 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Love, Advice And Fun / I Am A Beautiful Single Girl, Am Looking For Love here on nairaland / I Need A Lady Dat Want Hot Sex For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Love: by jrors(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2006
Well, I took all my pics down. I will leave the one I left on my profile though for the right lady to see, if there is such a thing. I'll be in Lagos at the end of June on vacation so if anyone wants to go out to have a good time and kick it as friends then let me know.

J

Thanks Sade511
Re: Looking For Love: by sade511(f): 5:58pm On May 06, 2006
You dont have to take all your anger out on the whole site.
Re: Looking For Love: by eveseh(f): 5:58pm On May 06, 2006
sorry
Re: Looking For Love: by jrors(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2006
Oh no Sade, I am not angry at all. I have alot of respect for this site. I really like this site. I just want a woman that is mature and not into the games. Someone I can be good friends with. And maybe by me posting my pics up, I guess that just makes some take me for granite as just a nice looking guy that is not sincere at all.
Re: Looking For Love: by eveseh(f): 6:05pm On May 06, 2006
jrors:

Oh no Sade, I am not angry at all. I have alot of respect for this site. I really like this site. I just want a woman that is mature and not into the games. Someone I can be good friends with. And maybe by me posting my pics up, I guess that just makes some take me for granite as just a nice looking guy that is not sincere at all.

thanks for that kiss kiss kiss
Re: Looking For Love: by Zahymaka(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2006
jrors, one thing I should tell you is that I don't believe in online love. If you want someone to go out with you can do lots of flirting on the boards in the forum. Soon, you'll discover mutual interest in someone.

Announcing it most likely will not get the type of girl you want -- in fact they hardly reply to such posts. This is just my opinion -- I'm not saying it's true.
Re: Looking For Love: by eveseh(f): 6:16pm On May 06, 2006
Zahymaka:

jrors, one thing I should tell you is that I don't believe in online love. If you want someone to go out with you can do lots of flirting on the boards in the forum. Soon, you'll discover mutual interest in someone.

Announcing it most likely will not get the type of girl you want -- in fact they hardly reply to such posts. This is just my opinion -- I'm not saying it's true.

no one believe's in ya love zah,so u dont have to believe in others love
Re: Looking For Love: by Zahymaka(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2006
I thought I was talking to jrors? angry angry angry
Re: Looking For Love: by eveseh(f): 6:32pm On May 06, 2006
oops my bad than cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Looking For Love: by jrors(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2006
I feel where you're coming from Z. But, I'm a grown man. I don't believe in beating around the bush, I like to get straight to the point. That way there is no confusion about where I stand and where they stand. And for me to be inlove with a woman, she would have to be my friend also, "That" is one of the biggest and the first key to loving someone.
Re: Looking For Love: by jaybaby(f): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2006
SHE IS AVAILIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Looking For Love: by jrors(m): 4:45am On Oct 06, 2006
Really? Well, when will she try to holla at me? I am single still, so what's the deal?
Re: Looking For Love: by jaybaby(f): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2006
When do u want to see her? wink
Re: Looking For Love: by jrors(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2006
Now, if possible. I would be highly interested, ask her to hit mr up, if you don't mind jaybaby. And thanks for you message.
Re: Looking For Love: by vicky85(f): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2006
why do people always look for love.its not love its money
Re: Looking For Love: by vicky85(f): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2006
hello,are u still on the topic'looking for love'
Re: Looking For Love: by MrLoverMAn(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2006
cos thats what makes the world go round,

LOVE & MONEY
Re: Looking For Love: by jrors(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2006
Yes, I am patiently waiting here for it. This is something I have prayed for and desired for sometime. But, my 9 to 5, 5 day work outs and various activities keeps me busy mostly, but still, I do desire that special woman in my life. And money may make the world go round, but love makes life, interesting. So, if you are a good single woman and you believe in what love is and could be with a good man, hit me up.

J
Re: Looking For Love: by jaybaby(f): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2006
Your Prayer is answered-she ll surely show up @ ya door wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For My African King / Any Single Nigerian Lady Here In New York Or Close By, Let Tak / Kenyan Lady Seeking Nigerian Man For Friendship And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.