Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) (6857 Views)

Happy Birthday Mr. Incredible (m.i) / M.I "Mr Incredible" Lists Winners Of 2012 / Drugs Found In M.i's (mr Incredible) Ride (video Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by redcliff: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2012
Today 4th October....is Mister incredible MI's birthday......Happy Birthday to One of Nigeria's Best Rapper!!....Wishing him long life and Prosperity!

Let ur wishes start rolling in....

http://miabaga.com/p/happy-birthday-mi/

Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Afam4eva(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
]He said his birthday with is to get 200k followers...right now he has 194,899. So, if you wanna wish him happy birthday just like him twitter https://twitter.com/MI_Abaga
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Joey82(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
haha
the undisputed champion
nobody can do what u'v done
just do shakara for them
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
Happy Birthday M.I Abaga
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Psylas(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
BH
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by BeraBera(f): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
HBD MI
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Mac4u2nv(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
i respect and adore the footsteps of this dude....he is my idol....words cant say my birthday wishes to you...action should be it...love you Mr incredible mister...you won my heart since 2006,and you are always steadily upgrading...big ups to you. mac4 says so...Anybody messes with you? messes with me... angry cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by moswitch: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
He's the undisputed champion of rap music in nigeria..he came into the game just like mumu now he's chopping the game like it's fufu

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Flygerian1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
HBD
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by moswitch: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
He's the undisputed champion of rap music in Nigeria..he came into the game just like mumu now he's chopping the game like it's fufu
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Riskyman(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
The Incredible Mister.. LLNP my man
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Goldieluks: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
hbd.
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by ifysimple(f): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
If na woman №ω, una go dey doubt the age.
№ω , nobody dey argue d age ‎​Ooº°˚˚°ºoO

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Kslib(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
Long live mr increeeedddiiibbbllleee!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
A true Boss in his game. The best rapper in Nigeria and arguably in Africa in my opinion. HBD Sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Princek12(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
I don't like MI. After watching his interview on BET, he came off as someone who is ashamed of his age and culture. He is a Mukaila.
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
Happy Birthday MI libra
The goal for Libra is to witness the importance of co-operation and harmony in human life. Libra is represented by a pair of scales – the only sign to be represented by an inanimate object. This says something about the Libra objective – to be fair and balanced in everything in a detached way –

it is an air sign and therefore seeks an ideal. At its best, Libra can view complex situations, maybe emotionally highly charged ones, and come to a balanced view based on a fair consideration of all the options. However, it may take a while to come off the fence! Come down in favour of one side of the scales and the other side goes up and Libra always seeks to restore balance.

Traits of a Libra….

Desires popularity
Loves art
Neat
Dresses up for the occasion
Slight perfectionist
Narcissism
Charitable
Bossy at times
Plans ahead
Attention to detail
Loves public service
Likes…

Beauty
Gifts
Debates
Attention
Intellectual conversations
Admiration
Credit cards
Mingling
Subtle colours, textures
Dislikes…

Noise
Confusion
Sloppiness
Ugliness
Dirt
Pressured decisions
Being rushed
Criticism
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by teyman: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
shege mi.allah ya baka shekaru diyawa nan gaba...wiskoro wiska da incredible mister luvd by my sister,he may b even kisd her...wishin ya many more yrs

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by ghettodreamz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
HBD 2 MI, LLNP cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
Jude a baga
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by iyaayi(f): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
HBD, MI, LLnP!
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mi abaga and tomas roscicky are age mates...happy birthday to them both!
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by gandkiss: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
;DHBD M.I but MODE9 is still da best.
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Kolade9(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
afam4eva: ]He said his birthday with is to get 200k followers...right now he has 194,899. So, if you wanna wish him happy birthday just like him twitter https://twitter.com/MI_Abaga
Mtcheew....u made me read this ur post like 6 times......na 'wish' u dey call 'with' .....oRodo! HBD Mister Incredible!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by SamMilla1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
Who is he? Which state does he govern?
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by redcliff: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kolade9:
Mtcheew....u made me read this ur post like 6 times......na 'wish' u dey call 'with' .....oRodo! HBD Mister Incredible!

lol
u wey read the post 6 times without grabbing the gist is the bigger mumu

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by 2fine2fast(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
big up 2d Best Rapper ever 2 come out of Africa
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by lawizle(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
afam4eva: ]He said his birthday with is to get 200k followers...right now he has 194,899. So, if you wanna wish him happy birthday just like him twitter https://twitter.com/MI_Abaga

Begging for fferz.

Mi no fall my hand o!
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by gempo(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
To me he looks older than 31.
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
Happy birthday, Mr incredible.
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by enemmo(f): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
ifysimple: If na woman №ω, una go dey doubt the age.
№ω , nobody dey argue d age ‎​Ooº°˚˚°ºoO
when dem too dey lie.MI actually looks and feels 31
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr Incredible (MI) by Victorisrael(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hapy birthday MR MI we lv u dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Opasix Vs Yemi Sax / DOWNLOAD : Hotel Business – Latest 2015 Nollywood, Ghallywood Movie / Chris Brown Pose With An Unclad Female Fan (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.