Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) (22575 Views)

Land Documentation Services(lagos& Ogun State) C.of O,consent,ratification. Etc / Ogun State Lands(govt Acquisitions) Title Ratification Or Recertifications / How To Do Ratification Or Regularization Of Land Under Government Acquisition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) by goodhome: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2012
We want to bring it to your notice most epecially those who have house(s), land(s) or those are still willing to also have properties in and around the surburb area between Lagos and Ogun State which the land falls under Ogun State Land, that Ogun State Government have rolled out the list of Aquisition Land and Area within the zones,in that wise all lands that falls under these Zone will need Title Ratifications or Title Recertifications,C of O as the case may be.
The Area can be Divided into 2
1. Earmarked as Zone 1 are TOWNS & VILLAGES WITHIN
2Kilometer acquisition Corridor( Lagos-Ibadan Expressway)

Opic acquisition(Lagos Ibadan Expressway)

1.5km acquisition(Shagamu-Papalanto)

2. Opic Release Aquisitions, AKUTE, AGBADO GLOBAL ACQUISITION, NEW TOWN DEVELOPMENT SCHEME,ITELE.
ERINKO MIXED SCHEME. LUD SITES 1&2 OTA
few of the towns under the the acquisitions schemes are Denro, Ishasi, Akute Odo,
Alagbole, Arifanla, Itokin, Ope Ilu, Lambe, Adiyan, Ayobo,Onipanu
Etc

Contact Barister Deji Adeniyi on 08023148930, Tayo on 08029091965

We at Metrix Properties are offering our service for those who may wish to regularise his or her properties with Ogun State Goverment,Hurry up sooner or later, it has to be done
Re: Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) by DEWONN(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
what of Ifo.like sojuolu;is there any acquisitio
Re: Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) by MrMcJay(m): 3:08am On Sep 07, 2015
DEWONN:
what of Ifo.like sojuolu;is there any acquisition

You should engage a surveyor to pick the coordinates of the land and conduct a search at the Ogun State Surveyor General's office.

This provides a sure answer to your questions.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) by metrixmart: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
ok
Re: Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) by bosunjohns(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrMcJay:

You should engage a surveyor to pick the coordinates of the land and conduct a search at the Ogun State Surveyor General's office.

This provides a sure answer to your questions.

Hi there, I do not have the money to get a surveyor yet, can I use my gps enabled device to get the coordinates?
Is the longitude and latitude of the location right?

I'll also be glad if you can share the location of the surveyor general's office with me.
Re: Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) by MrMcJay(m): 2:14am On Mar 23, 2016
bosunjohns:

Hi there, I do not have the money to get a surveyor yet, can I use my gps enabled device to get the coordinates?

I'll also be glad if you can share the location of the surveyor general's office with me.

Sir, I can't vouch for the accuracy of your GPS-enabled device as against that obtained with surveying instruments. I'll however advice that even if u can't get the survey plan done now, let the surveyor at least obtain the coordinates and chart it.

The Ogun State Surveyor General's office is located at Bureau of Lands, Oke Ilewo, Abeokuta.
Re: Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) by nwoye72: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2016
MrMcJay:

Sir, I can't vouch for the accuracy of your GPS-enabled device as against that obtained with surveying instruments. I'll however advice that even if u can't get the survey plan done now, let the surveyor at least obtain the coordinates and chart it.

The Ogun State Surveyor General's office is located at Bureau of Lands, Oke Ilewo, Abeokuta.
what about the home ownres charter which we did abi we are being scammed by ogun state
Re: Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) by MrMcJay(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
nwoye72:
what about the home ownres charter which we did abi we are being scammed by ogun state

The Homeowners Charter only applied to land with buildings on them and not bare land.
Re: Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) by afrika4real(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
bosunjohns:

If you have gps application on your phone, the error may be between 2-5m. You can use it. Beside I am a survivor, you can engage me. 08038400260
Re: Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) by Aldes: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
About the ratification of land in ogun state, is the lands that falls within ifo housing estate included?
Re: Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) by brighttech95(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
afrika4real:
If you have gps application on your phone, the error may be between 2-5m. You can use it. Beside I am a survivor, you can engage me. 08038400260

How do one use the GPS
Re: Ogun State Government Lands Acquisitions Area (ratification/recertification) by Sunnex94: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
DEWONN:
what of Ifo.like sojuolu;is there any acquisitio

i am surveyor can help with that.

(1) (Reply)

Scores Wounded As Hotel Collapses In Delta / Lagos Issues Contravention Notices To Residential, Commercial Buildings In Lekki / Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A One Bedroom Self Contained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.