Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Becomes First Female President Of Actors Guild Of Nigeria! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Ibinabo Fiberesima Becomes First Female President Of Actors Guild Of Nigeria! (1122 Views)

Who Is The Funniest Among These Actors / Actors Guild Celebrates Omotola Jalade August 4 / Yoruba Actors Are Not Paupers, Look At Me - Madam Kofo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Becomes First Female President Of Actors Guild Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
Reports reaching us confirm that Ibinabo Fiberesima has been sworn in as the new president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN). This took place on Saturday the 29th of September 2012, making her the first female president of the guild.

This however comes as a surprise, after it had earlier been reported that former secretary of the AGN Emeka Rollas was declared winner of the elections and therefore the new president. We gathered that the results leading to the initial declaration were false as it was said to have been manipulated in Rollas’ favour. The final result however showed that Ibinabo Fiberesima defeated Emeka Rollas as she got 97 votes instead of the 76 that was initially reported and Rollas scored 86 votes.
http://www.nigerianewsvilla.com/ibinabo-fiberisima-the-new-president-of-agn/
http://www.nigerianewsvilla.com/

(1) (Reply)

Thread For GUS9 Screening Candidate / Nairalanders Help!. See How You Can Help Me Win #40,000. Please Help Me. / This Is Something Y'all Need To Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.