Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud (16301 Views)

UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures / 6 UNIZIK Final Year Students, Others Die Within 30 Days / 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by k2039: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
sconsults:
rather spend a night with a fraudulent millionaire than a poor honest man like you with old dirty smelling boxers and brown pubic hair all in the name of love.i know your type.Poor wretched men wey de blame honesty for there penury HISssssssssss

[size=13pt]I actually saw what you wrote,but you dont deserve any answer from me since you are richer than me.(everyone can flaunt on the internet,I have a feeling our path will cross some day,and I will remind you of this comment)
[/size]
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by gulfer: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
ejyski: so ppl can b dis gullible to belive say one client go pay u as much as $10,na blood money does guys dey do say na yahoo(me self dey do am buh na coins I dey collect oooo)
When criminals are caught especially for Internet fraud and the likes, the amount put up in their charge is how much they would have ended up with if the scheme was a success. The recently sentenced couple in the uk benefit scam did not actually get up to what we read but what they would have had they succeded without detection.
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by ocheejemb: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
10 million dollars?
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by abbeyty(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
why is the school called lead city anyway ? is there any city called lead in Ibadan i am just confused
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by seen21366: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Na wa oooo d beef against the school oooo ..am sure 90% of people talking against d school cant even afford edu mgt course for the school sef. I stay in IB and i knw a lot of boys and girls who claims to be student of the school but they re not ..and people always conclude whenever dey see a fly girl or guy, na leadcity student . The school is a private university not a missionary school..so u expect the school authorities to flog student that brings car to school ? . Lets call a spade a spade Nigerian Youths re into a lot of things and Internet scam is the least of it and all these things re right from the top ..from the Head of the Govts , to their parents and to the children. So leave the poor school out of this as i dont knw what you want the school to do oooo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by seen21366: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sorry your daughter is not well trained..if your daughter is well trained from home ..leadcity wont corrupt her a bit , there re upright and innocent girls in that school and my wife graduated from the school ..Train your child in the way of the lord and he or she will not depart from it . So stop blaming the school and blame yourself for the poor parental duty

gajike: I REGRET SENDING MY WELL TRAINED DAUGHTER TO THAT SCHOOL. YOU NEED DIVINE INTERVENTION FOR A STUDENT TO PASS THROUGH THAT SCHOOL WITHOUT BLEMISH. LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY IS NOT A SCHOOL BUT AN INSTITUTION
SET UP TO TRAIN CRIMINALS. SOMEBODY SAID ITS A LAST CHANCE UNIVERSITY, YES ITS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.
ONCE YOU GET CASH, YOU ARE INN.
WHEN I DISCOVERED ACADEMIC AND MORAL LAPSES FROM MY DAUGHTER, I OPT TO WITHDRAW HER FROM D SCHOOL (THE STEP WHICH SUPPOSE TO BE TAKEN BY THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY) THE AUTHORITY WAS BEGGING ON HER BEHALF. ANYWAY PARENTS, WATCH OUT BECAUSE MY FRIENDS WHO LIVE IN IBADAN WARN ME TO STAY AWAY FROM LEAD, BUT I DID NOT LISTEN BECAUSE OF MY DESPERATION TO GET ADMISSION FOR MY DAUGHTER. I LEARN MY LESSON IN A BAD WAY.

1 Like

Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by seen21366: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
Garri gangster... if ur parent had money to send you to Leadcity , I am sure you will have a better user name dan garri gangster. Poor broke ass pervets. I wish you had d last chance to attend d school
garri_gangster: Last Chance University
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by seen21366: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
Simple...Your problem is BEEF and i am sure secretly you wish u were that fly , FCOL there re serious straight headed students in that school...and all University have their bad eggs too..Av u ever heard of the high class Aristo girls in Redeemers ? Dont be Biased my friend
Ojosaac: When i pass by Lead city, i wonder if those students are their to read and learn or to play with laptop and girls. Anyhow sha, na all private universities them they.
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
its not fair for you guys to generalise based on your experience with a few students of the school.well i am proud to say i am a graduate of this institution. finished top of my class and i am currently pursuing a masters degree in one of the top universities in the world and i have no problems coping. of course, we cant rule out the bad eggs, they exist in all strata of life but at the same time we have balanced well adjusted students who were successful with their studies.

1 Like

Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by hottprince: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
all dose beefin my schl r jst jealous dey cnt afford it.
@gajike sir probably u didnt train ur daughter well.if nt she wudnt v gone 'bad'.

sorry bout ur loss

1 Like

Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by gajike: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
seen21366: Sorry your daughter is not well trained..if your daughter is well trained from home ..leadcity wont corrupt her a bit , there re upright and innocent girls in that school and my wife graduated from the school ..Train your child in the way of the lord and he or she will not depart from it . So stop blaming the school and blame yourself for the poor parental duty

thanks for the insult. but i am not move at all by that because i know i trained my child very well in the way of the lord. i know peer pressure and temptation affected her which was influenced by the environment she find herself, you cannot rule out that. i have seen a pastor's child that join secret cult when they get to school, are you saying the father pastor didnt train his child in the way of the lord? environment can influence anybody badly. i can only accept the blame of choosing a wrong school for her instead of a xtian school which could have enhance the moral standard of the family where she was brought up. but wait a minute, was it because i didn't train her that makes the school authority to insist i should not withdraw her when i notice her very poor academic performance? if they set a good academic standard for the school, they don't need anybody to tell them wat to do when a student is not performing well. their focus is on money not the standard.
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by patrickmuf(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2012
Classicalman: Bros, this your English na waya!!!
the english no follow 4 pidgin or queens english
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by dagbokoncept(m): 12:25am On Oct 06, 2012
No be small hammer.bt y una still come dey do yahooyahoo after dis kind money una bin don get.
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by bizzybaba: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2012
This are all Bullshit. I wonder why this bleeped nairaland post stuffs like this. Why will you tell us that some group of boiz made $10M and this same boiz bribed police men with 20 thousand naira. We all know that Policemen are the thieves, they are the Armed robbers and full of lies. Why will you believe what some group of financially bankrupt individuals say. Policemen in Nigeria are friends of the Internet Fraud guys. Why will you post such nonsense. Policemen!!! Who are the worst people in this country? Can someone tell me? Why do you intend to bring down the name of a good University like the Leadcity University? In all University in the Country, we have students who involve themselves in internet fraud. Imagine!! the police commissioner involved in such case when their are lots of corruption in the country, all you have for us is the post of some innocent boiz that are trying to strive their way in a country with no opportunities. This are all lies!!! Lies!!! All you have written about this boiz are lies!!!! Pure blackmail for the Leadcity University. We will get to the root of this shit you post. Lies!!!! the funniest thing is that if the Police arrested any Internet Fraud dude, they will bargain with them and not this 20k bargain we have here. 5 guys!!! 20k! that's bullshit. Crap! The Car theft case, all lies!!!!
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by officialopener(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2012
garri_gangster: Last Chance University

I read this and laugh at the public opinion about this whole post,, well firstly, This stories are not true but fabricated. How can a brainee have $10mil and lodge in an hotel at Ojoo in Ibadan, if you know where Ojoo is in Oyo state then you all would know its not befitting for rich dudes like this guys and secondly, the Nigerian police knew they had that kinda money and they post this kind of thing in the media, we all need to wake up, we know the Nigerian police would have negotiated better with them and die the case down because we all know nothing is impossible in Nigeria as long as you have the funds. Thirdly, There is no chemical Engineering course in the Uni so where did they learn to make Explosives and 14 for that matter, were they planning on blowing up the laptops so it would turn to $$$?.. Lastly, Work hard on what you know how to do best instead of sitting by the computer to count peoples's wealth for them or checking who is the richest dude in the Uni. Comment wisely..

1 Like

Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by femmical(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
i think all ladies should learn more from dis story... They all wants to reap where they didnt sow
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by dsolo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
IVORY2009: I over heard sometime that the natioanl university commission (NUC) withdrawn der document i.e Lead City University, be dat as it maybe, this is becoming a consign, the rate as which youths in Nigeria are mostly looking for a get rich quick opportunity.

You grammar is so bad dude
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by dsolo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
milky@:
80% of them are fraudsters....

80 % indeed but what's d rationale behind dis ur percentage thing am sure u r less privilege
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 07, 2012
sconsults:

No vex bro.we go still date them.rather spend a night with a fraudulent millionaire than a poor honest man like you with old dirty smelling boxers and brown pubic hair all in the name of love.i know your type. Poor wretched men wey de blame honesty for there penury HISssssssssss
This is freaking harsh on anyone , now apologise
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by dsolo(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2012
gajike:

thanks for the insult. but i am not move at all by that because i know i trained my child very well in the way of the lord. i know peer pressure and temptation affected her which was influenced by the environment she find herself, you cannot rule out that. i have seen a pastor's child that join secret cult when they get to school, are you saying the father pastor didnt train his child in the way of the lord? environment can influence anybody badly. i can only accept the blame of choosing a wrong school for her instead of a xtian school which could have enhance the moral standard of the family where she was brought up. but wait a minute, was it because i didn't train her that makes the school authority to insist i should not withdraw her when i notice her very poor academic performance? if they set a good academic standard for the school, they don't need anybody to tell them wat to do when a student is not performing well. their focus is on
money not the standard.

You daughter isn't well trained buddy I graduated from Leadcity with good grade and am doing well in my career
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by homeboy232(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2012
in russia and other advance countries, if u dont perform very well in school, the school Authorities will expel and deport to back to ur home country, but in nigeria private schools and some nonsense private uni in england, they wil just keep pushing u forward as far as u ar paying ur fees....that is the major reason why our govt stil depends on chinese in time of construction and information technology...labour markets in nigeria ar geting wise now, they wil employ u base on ur performance not ur school name....why not go to eastern europe instead of going to all dis nonsense private uni in nigeria, they ar all last chance uni, some ar going to benin republic...nonsense...study wise, not in d name of nonsense fun or big boys.. Nigeria is a dead country, people ar just going to school, study any course they feel like just for people to know that they ar in sch...no passion at all.
Re: 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 27, 2012
acidosis™:
This Lead City is turning to a community of hooligans. This is not the first time..

I can't believe people still buys this sh*t, or believe anything from the mouth of the Nigerian police. Nigeria students with 14 explosives and it hasn't been linked to the ongoing boko haram issue. $10M haha You Nigerians must be so naive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help On How To Get Trade Test 1,2,3 Certificate In Lagos / Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? / Federal University Of Agriculture(funaab) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.