Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Education And Ict - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education And Ict (452 Views)

Diploma Forms Availiable Into Maritime And Ict, Uniben / Forms For Sale Now Into Uniben Diploma In Maritime And Ict, Benin City. / Pls Are There Any Differences Between Computer Science And Ict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education And Ict by stryda(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2012
The way Nigeria is going, not just having a degree will be enough for you to get good employment,you will have to have some knowledge of computer(I am not talking about playing games or browsing) I am talking about microsoft office as the basics. Nowadays, when you go for a job test, it is mainly computerised. When you are called in for an interview, you are asked what you can do with the system. If you are in the computer discipline, you are asked for certifications, I saw an interesting piece online and I will like to share.Doing more with microsoft office http:///bxt2zZRn

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Wit Dix / Please Help 2 / Can A Person With,bsc Building Education, Do His Masters In Pure Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.