Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Difference Between An Interface And Interaction? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Difference Between An Interface And Interaction? (1433 Views)

Any Difference Between Notebook, Netbook, Ultrabook, Probook And Laptop? / What Is The Difference Between Mssd, SSD And Msata? / Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between An Interface And Interaction? by speeder(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2012
Geniuses in computer and gurus, I'm dearly in need of this. Can u you guys help me out with the difference between an interface and computer interaction.
Thanks for the enormous help.
Re: Difference Between An Interface And Interaction? by billmarz(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2012
speeder: Geniuses in computer and gurus, I'm dearly in need of this. Can u you guys help me out with the difference between an interface and computer interaction.
Computer Sciences & I.T experts are helping in Web Development, Software Development, Programming, Networking and many other projects online. This is the best way to be assisted individually and within the time constraints. Just Hire an online expert and be relax :-)
Re: Difference Between An Interface And Interaction? by tessyade: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
speeder: Geniuses in computer and gurus, I'm dearly in need of this. Can u you guys help me out with the difference between an interface and computer interaction.
Bros google is your friend. Just go to google and type 'difference between interface and computer interaction.' You 'll get more than enough answer to your question.
Re: Difference Between An Interface And Interaction? by speeder(m): 12:30am On Oct 07, 2012
Alright, thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple / COOLLINK Office Now In BAYELSA (ka, Ku & C Band Satellite Broadband Service) / Autocad Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.