Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? (29963 Views)

HP Elitebook 6930P Dual-Core and Elitebook 8440P corei5 Laptops Available / Must Read-difference Between Core I7, Core I5 & Core I3 / Difference Between Celeron, Centrino And Pentium? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by Rick9(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
I have a new laptop with Intel Celeron Processor Inside. Pls what's is the difference between Celeron and Dual Core ?
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by digitite: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Rick9: I have a new laptop with Intel Celeron Processor Inside. Pls what's is the difference between Celeron and Dual Core ?

Dual core is faster and durable than Celeron because it processes 2 cache's of data.....
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by Nsonaso(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
digitite:

Dual core is faster and durable than Celeron because it processes 2 cache's of data.....
What about Core i3, i5 and i7
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by digitite: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2014
Nsonaso:
What about Core i3, i5 and i7

Those ones na Baba na... The new generation processors by Intel.... Very fast and durable.
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by Nsonaso(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2014
digitite:

Those ones na Baba na... The new generation processors by Intel.... Very fast and durable.
Well my Hp has Core i5 with 4 processors clocked @ 2.40GHz

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by Rdduite(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Intel celeron processors are all dual cores meaning two chipsets integrated into one processor for a faster processing of your system.

The latest cores i.e i3, i5 & i7 are all chipsets that integrate from 4-8 chip sets all in one processor for enhanced speed & reductions in energy conversion while processing plus the integration of graphic!
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by digitite: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nsonaso:
Well my Hp has Core i5 with 4 processors clocked @ 2.40GHz

It looks like a good laptop.... But which one be 4processors again.... Do you mean 4Gigg RAM ?
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by Nsonaso(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
digitite:

It looks like a good laptop.... But which one be 4processors again.... Do you mean 4Gigg RAM ?
No bro it has 8GB RAM, 640GB HDD, 4 processors as in Quad-Core
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by digitite: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nsonaso:

That is a durable system unit... Fit for a lot of task...Quad-core is better than Intel-Celeron and dual-core...
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by digitite: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Rdduite: Intel celeron processors are all dual cores meaning two chipsets integrated into one processor for a faster processing of your system.

The latest cores i.e i3, i5 & i7 are all chipsets that integrate from 4-8 chip sets all in one processor for enhanced speed & reductions in energy conversion while processing plus the integration of graphic!

How are Intel-Celeron processors dual core ? Could you please explain the definitive technology behind it ?

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by Rdduite(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
digitite:

How are Intel-Celeron processors dual core ? Could you please explain the definitive technology behind it ?

I've Intel dual core celeron dell vostro 1510 laptop, Google it dude
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by digitite: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
Rdduite:

I've Intel dual core celeron dell vostro 1510 laptop, Google it dude

I understand that there are line of Celeron dual core processors, but you misquote by saying all Celerons are dual cores undecided
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by Rdduite(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
digitite:

I understand that there are line of Celeron dual core processors, but you misquote by saying all Celerons are dual cores undecided

undecided
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by guyANDROID1: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nsonaso:
What's d name please
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by Nsonaso(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
guyANDROID1:
What's d name please
[size=14pt]hp[/size] Pavilion DM4-3055DX
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by ogaprime(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2015
digitite:

Hello, I was trying to get info on celeron then I saw this thread...

I want to know more about celeron like this laptop,some one wants to buy a laptop

www./acer-aspire-e5-511-celeron-2gb500gb-hdd-15.6-inch-windows-8-laptop-headphone-mouse-197146.html
Re: Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? by gbodimowo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lets elaborate more on this please

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Philip Emeagwali – Genius Or Crook? / Electronic Circuit Projects / Calling Systems Administrators - Our Own Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.