Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Did You Know That You Can Use Excel To Design, Word To Make Receipt. Have You He - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Did You Know That You Can Use Excel To Design, Word To Make Receipt. Have You He (1153 Views)

You Can Use The Power Of Internet To Make Steady Income By Yourself / Do U Know That On Veterinary Drug Distribution U Can Make 100% Profit? / Do You Know That You Can Produce Cement Bag For N700? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That You Can Use Excel To Design, Word To Make Receipt. Have You He by stryda(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2012
I am pretty sure everybody has heard of microsoft office. Just hearing, not using it to work.for those that have used it to work, what is your take about it, its just dere? Its good, its awesome or what. If I was to do a survey asking everybody what microsoft office was all about, majority will say, typing documents and making slides for presentations. You are partly correct. But those are only two of the numerous applications under the whole package. Microsoft word and powerpoint.have you heard of excel, and what you can do, apart from calculation and linking the sheets together, did you know you can design with it. Have you heard of microsoft publisher, do u know you can use ir to design a website, business card and the likes.and there are many more like them. Check this out and see what you can do with microsoft office. Doing more with microsoft office http:///bxt2zZRn
Re: Did You Know That You Can Use Excel To Design, Word To Make Receipt. Have You He by HWatt(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
stryda: I am pretty sure everybody has heard of microsoft office. Just hearing, not using it to work.for those that have used it to work, what is your take about it, its just dere? Its good, its awesome or what. If I was to do a survey asking everybody what microsoft office was all about, majority will say, typing documents and making slides for presentations. You are partly correct. But those are only two of the numerous applications under the whole package. Microsoft word and powerpoint.have you heard of excel, and what you can do, apart from calculation and linking the sheets together, did you know you can design with it. Have you heard of microsoft publisher, do u know you can use ir to design a website, business card and the likes.and there are many more like them. Check this out and see what you can do with microsoft office. Doing more with microsoft office http:///bxt2zZRn

yes its true,you can even use excel as super or auto-calculator. I used it in designing a resistor color coding calculator it faster n efficient depending on how u program it. below is the view.

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing / Brand New 7" 3g Tablet Pc 4 Sell / LPFO Available NOW <<ANY QUANTITY >> GENUINE softcopy and hardcopy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.