Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? (4254 Views)

Workforce Group / GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by jstringz(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
An average job seeking graduate is familiar with recruiting agencies like dragnet, workforce, seville etc...

This brings me to the question; which is easier to pass between workforce and dragnet? A lot of people claim dragnet tend to repeat questions but yet people still fall prey to the trickery of their questions.
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by 234GT(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
Workforce's questions are far easier than dragnet's because for the passages in dragnet, you have to choose two answers. The verbal part is the killer part in dragnet's questions. To kill the verbal part in dragnet questions, look for an option that is definitely wrong out of the four options. Then, you will find it safer choosing two correct options from the remaining three

2 Likes

Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by jstringz(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ve always wanted 2 know how dragnet scores the verbal. Must u get d 2 options correctly 2 score da point
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by 234GT(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
It is not compulsory that both answers must be correct for you to score the point. Each answer is scored independently of the other for a question.
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by jstringz(m): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
Are u sure?
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by 234GT(m): 1:22am On Oct 06, 2012
jstringz: Are u sure?
Yes, if not, I would not have passed any dragnet test.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by jstringz(m): 4:35am On Oct 06, 2012
234GT: Yes, if not, I would not have passed any dragnet test.

Ur success at the test is not a good yardstick 2 draw out such conclusions....

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by 234GT(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2012
jstringz:

Ur success at the test is not a good yardstick 2 draw out such conclusions....
Of course, but since no one can actually say how they do their thing, its safe to conclude so. I have always used this strategy, and it has always worked wonders. The only dragnet test that I failed to land an interview from was cadbury test. Interviews have always been my problem, but I thank God I passed my last interview with union bank, though I had thought it would go the way of others. Another controversial issue about dragnet is whether or not they do negative marking. An official told a friend of mine that they dont do negative marking.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by Femsyn(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2012
For me, I really don't see much difference. Same na ni.
@234GT, have u been able to figure out why interviews seem like a hard nut to crack?
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by 234GT(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2012
Femsyn: For me, I really don't see much difference. Same na ni.
@234GT, have u been able to figure out why interviews seem like a hard nut to crack?
I think what is most important in an interview is the level of confidence you display. This helped me at union bank interview. I also think its natural for people to become more confident with every interview they attend.
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by jstringz(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾

In my opinion and froom personal experiences, Interview is the easiest part of a recruitment.
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by honeycandy(f): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pls what's d trick you use. I've written two of dragnet's test. Failed both

234GT: I think what is most important in an interview is the level of confidence you display. This helped me at union bank interview. I also think its natural for people to become more confident with every interview they attend.
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by 234GT(m): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
honeycandy: Pls what's d trick you use. I've written two of dragnet's test. Failed both

For the maths, try and solve all the questions and be sure of them. It is possible, because calculators are allowed. You only need to understand the graphs and tables quickly. Also, use calculators only for tricky calculations, because pressing the calculator for every multiplication and division wastes time. For verbal part, I zero my mind that I cant read all the five passages in the time given. So, I read the first three passages carefully and answer the questions with some degree of certainity. The last 90 seconds in the time allotted to the verbal section is spent on what I call tactical guessing. Having answered three passages carefully, I just guess the remaining two passages. I choose two options consistently for the ten questions drawn from the last two passages. I may choose a and b for all, or b and c, c and d etc. For the abstract, you will notice that there are two types of questions. A type (type 1) has diagrams in series. There may be like four diagrams for a question and you just study the pattern of movement of certain shapes or dots through the diagrams for the particular question. This type of questions is easy to get, so scroll through the abstract test to solve them. If you come across abstract questions that consist of only one diagram (type 2), skip them because they take time and are not easy to decode. After solving the easy questions (type 1), you can then scroll back to solve the type 2 questions. I used this method to scale through dragnet tests for glo, pz, gsk and union bank. It only failed me at cadbury's dragnet test. Interviews have always been my bus-stop, but I thank God I passed union bank interview. I pray it works for anyone who adopts it, but there is no guarantee that it will always work.

5 Likes

Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by jstringz(m): 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
honeycandy: Pls what's d trick you use. I've written two of dragnet's test. Failed both

If u studied engineering am sure the numeric shouldn't be a problem.

A 3rd class dude can Ace those test self. All u need is practice gmat. Better stil time urself and always check learn something new each time u take the test.
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by Femsyn(m): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2012
@jstringz, its best if u speak for urself alone and not d whole engineering conglomerate. I believe everyone should be an authority in his/her field, irrespective of depts. Haven't u ever failed an aptitude test?? A number of reasons cld be responsible for failure: one, is nervousness, unpreparedness - peeps assuming its d same maths and english, not knowing the right strategies to employ, and inexperience.
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by jstringz(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2012
Femsyn: @jstringz, its best if u speak for urself alone and not d whole engineering conglomerate. I believe everyone should be an authority in his/her field, irrespective of depts. Haven't u ever failed an aptitude test?? A number of reasons cld be responsible for failure: one, is nervousness, unpreparedness - peeps assuming its d same maths and english, not knowing the right strategies to employ, and inexperience.

There is no right strategy to employ. The more u get urself familiar with those type of questions the higher ur chances of scaling through. When u simulate a gmat practice every now and then, u can work out ur own strategy dat will likely produce ur best result.

Nervousness: If one is nervous @ test what will happen during interview? Just asking

Unpreparedness: Anyone who fails 2 plan has planned 2 fail. Every graduate knows dat.

But let the truth be said if the foundation is very weak, it would take an extra-ordinary effort 2 really get a positive in some of these aptitude tests.
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by Femsyn(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2012
My brother, there are no right strategies, but there are generic strategies! Check 234GT's post. Calculative guessing and ensuring no question is left unanswered.
"Every graduate knows that" - U assume a lot o!
Nervousness: Again, speak for yourself.
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by jstringz(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2012
Femsyn: My brother, there are no right strategies, but there are generic strategies! Check 234GT's post. Calculative guessing and ensuring no question is left unanswered.
"Every graduate knows that" - U assume a lot o!
Nervousness: Again, speak for yourself.

Assume? U saying shocked
Naijaaaaaaaa........
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by Messibliss207(f): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2016
234GT:
Of course, but since no one can actually say how they do their thing, its safe to conclude so. I have always used this strategy, and it has always worked wonders. The only dragnet test that I failed to land an interview from was cadbury test. Interviews have always been my problem, but I thank God I passed my last interview with union bank, though I had thought it would go the way of others. Another controversial issue about dragnet is whether or not they do negative marking. An official told a friend of mine that they dont do negative marking.
Pls dyu have dragnet past questions and answers...?
Re: Dragnet Vs Workforce.. Which Is Easier 2 Scale Thru? by 234GT(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Messibliss207:

Pls dyu have dragnet past questions and answers...?

I don't have any.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Unlimited Call Code / Here Are 10 Free Online Courses With Certifications To Boost Your CV / I Just Received Dis Sms And Email Dis Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.