Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,359 members, 7,826,397 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Get The Latest Satelite Decoder For Watching Live Tv And We Supply Worldwide - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get The Latest Satelite Decoder For Watching Live Tv And We Supply Worldwide (1424 Views)

How To Unlock R207 Vodafone , Use All SIM Worldwide / Pocket USB TV Stick For Watching TV/DSTV/GOTV Programs On Laptops And Computers / Buy LG 37" Lcd Tv Or 42" Plasma Tv And Get LG Home Theatre Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Latest Satelite Decoder For Watching Live Tv And We Supply Worldwide by wealthprod(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2012
I am olanrewaju lamidi ceo of Naija tech and we deal in the supply and sales of satelite equiptment like decoders,dongles,lnb,satelite dishes and also installation and services.We are here to serve you better and we ship to any part of africa so just place your order and we supply your order of whatever product you need.
A trial will convince you!!!
visit http://naijatech.gnbo.com.ng/

olanrewaju lamidi
Re: Get The Latest Satelite Decoder For Watching Live Tv And We Supply Worldwide by 2baga(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
I would like to buy Liberty Star T3= 13k lets talk bizness.
Also let me know which decoder is best for football games
viewing on multiple veiw to maximize customers.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Probook 4530s 640 Gb, Intel Core I3, 4 Gb Ram @ N75,000 (see Pix) / Just Arrive!!!!Brand New Blackberry Premium Chargers For Sale(OUT OF STOCK) / Install Arcgis 10.5 Desktop Full + Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.