Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (75208 Views)

Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! by MistaSkies(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
I am of the school of thought that "Jungle Justice" as a Nigerian practice should be aborted entirely!!! If not for jungle justice, lots of innocent souls (including that of the recently martyred UNIPORT students) would have been preserved. So the next time you hear people shout "Ole! Ole!", "Onye oshi! Onye oshi!, "thief! thief! or whatever the expression for intervention, Call the police to pick up the culprits/suspects rather than hand them over to barbarians on the streets for torture.
In recent times, ladies have been stripped and molested by sex-hungry barbarians on the streets on the guise that they were being dealt with for stealing such things as Blackberry phones! Its rather appalling!! I sincerely pray that this recent demise will trigger a reform on the issue of jungle justice in Nigeria. We can follow up cases and protest where we feel the law enforcement agencies haven't done enough rather than take laws into our own hands. I strongly believe that it takes a criminal mind (an assassin perhaps) to take the life of another!
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! by Horus(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! by pendusky(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! by sincerehair(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! by tunnytox(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
There has been several threads on this forum before this ugly incident aimed at sentisizing Nigerians on the need to stop this mob justice culture. I remember there were some NLders shouting many of us down and standing by this barbaric culture, now with this Aluu incident I believe many of them can do some soul searching and condemn this barbaric act because tomorrow it can happen to anybody.
Re: Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! by SELFWORTH: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
They should bring back the death sentence in Nigeria. All those people taking and posting Unclad pictures and videos of victims instead of trying to get some form of assistance for them should please stop it. Stop this evil act and stop encouraging them by refusing to view it. The victim is someone else’s mother, sister, brother, uncle, child, colleague or friend. It’s only in Nigeria that even the dead are not given any dignity. Even the animals in the zoo in other countries are treated better than we treat our fellow beings. All those who disrespect the dead by taking gross Unclad pictures/videos for their own self-gratification, plus the animals who maim people like these are no different from each other. If you want to see Unclad bodies please go on the internet and download them free of charge BUT please don't circulate gruesome pictures of innocent victims of crime. How many Unclad pictures of other citizens do you see trending on the net? It’s all Nigerian victims, put on the net by Nigerians. These are human beings like you. Slave trade may no longer exist in other continents but it still exist in Nigeria judging by some of these pictures. Why a country would hates itself so much…and hate its own citizens..............
Re: Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! by SELFWORTH: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
3rdlegxxx: Can some1 please send me a real video link, the one i saw on this thread, directs me to an error page, am yet to see the video, pls send d link or via email if dat is alrite, i am curious to see the video!
You are sad!!! What do you hope to gain from viewing this?
Re: Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! by makasimatics(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Mob lynching and Nigeria
Re: Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! by Generalwoodz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Who got a link to the video?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics / Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.