Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

British Embassy And Its Headache - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Embassy And Its Headache (1344 Views)

German Embassy And Visa / British Embassy In Nigeria / British Embassy: Account Information Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Embassy And Its Headache by jermo(f): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2008
I cant just imagine what is going on at the british embassy because the rate at which they deny applicants now is stupidly high.After taking application you will still refuse people.this is a massive reap off.
Re: British Embassy And Its Headache by manmustwac(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2008
@jermo

the thing is a lot of us nigerians use fake documents when applying for u k visas so it makes things hard for those that r genuine, but if u go through d oda threads that r linked to u k visas learn from oda ppls mistakes am sure that u will get your visa next time u apply providing u do your home work well.
Re: British Embassy And Its Headache by deor03(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2008
manmustwac:

@jermo

the thing is a lot of us nigerians use fake documents when applying for u k visas so it makes things hard for those that r genuine, but if u go through d oda threads that r linked to u k visas learn from oda ppls mistakes am sure that u will get your visa next time u apply providing u do your home work well.

that's true
Re: British Embassy And Its Headache by vikiviko(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2008
Not in all cases, i have seen people who applied for studeny visas, even after paying 10,000 they still get appeals or refusals.

The use of fake documents sometimes cannot be expantiated by the Ecos, how can they reconcile a case where someone presents a bank statement from a Community bank and its said to be fake.

As i know some of this community banks are not on the website.
So the issue of verifying is deemed to be impossible, whereas they have fonenumbers and addresses that the embassy never checks.

For info on various travel documents, contact vikiviko2002@yahoo.com
Re: British Embassy And Its Headache by EloSela(f): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Jermo

Why don't you try the US? The UK is not the only place on earth that Nigerians can go to. Try the US, a country in Asia or Canada and you may even find it more to your liking than the UK.
Re: British Embassy And Its Headache by eryck(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2008
@EloSela
True talk
Sometimes I even wonder, when UK is already too tight moreover must everybody travel to uk
Re: British Embassy And Its Headache by Dantecmu(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2008
eryck:

@EloSela
True talk
Sometimes I even wonder, when UK is already too tight moreover must everybody travel to uk
Pounds Sterling aka Mama charlie. The only currency with a surname. Thats why pple come to da uk not cus uk itself is a big deal.
Re: British Embassy And Its Headache by EloSela(f): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2008
Dantecmu:

Pounds Sterling aka Mama charlie. The only currency with a surname. Thats why people come to da uk not cus uk itself is a big deal.

Please, they can go to Cyprus, Kuwait or Bahrain. These countries have currencies valued higher than the uk sterling. Typical Nigerian! Denigrate the place but still find your way there.
Re: British Embassy And Its Headache by folahann(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2008
I don't know why; with all these troubles people still long to travel to UK(my foot)
Re: British Embassy And Its Headache by almondjoy(f): 2:28am On Jan 25, 2008
People still dey go Britain? tongue

What on earth for?--I beg make una come over to civilized world jo! cheesy Except for vacation, I do not see any reason in this world to step into that place.

folahann:

I don't know why; with all these troubles people still long to travel to UK(my foot)

Like you were reading my mind or I was reading yours. It is even better to remain in Nigeria! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession / Unbelievable! Get Your Usa Visa Done For With No Down Payment. / Croatia Residency Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.