Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. (10937 Views)

The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) / Yaba Tech (is Any Body Havin Problems With Yaba Tech} / Yaba College Of Technology Part Time Form Is It Out Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by joephemzyz(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2012
Greetins N'landers...I applied to the school of technical education (yabatech) through direct entry,and I will like to meet with odas dat also applied to the school....
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by Jyde89: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Pls what are the requiment needed for the degree programme
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by joephemzyz(m): 12:22am On Oct 10, 2012
D minimum requirement is for applicants to posses upper credit in....NcE,HND, etc....and d normal o'level requirements......
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by Chanchit: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2012
Do i have to choose them in jamb before u can write their post jamb
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by Chanchit: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2012

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by joephemzyz(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2012
@chancit.....yeah...d result is okay for business education
Buh u have to apply tru jamb DE
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by vokah0907: 8:23am On Oct 11, 2012
Pls what are the requiment needed for the degree programme[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by joephemzyz(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
Upper credit in HND or NcE and complete o'level result with relevant subjects.....guess a merit in nce is also accepted......
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by Idacrux: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2012
Hmmmnnn.....UNN my citadel of learning a.k.a the lions den,guys i'm studying in unn and a yorba guy. if u need any update halla me on 2go benzene112

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by Jyde89: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2012
Pls how can choose them in jamb
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by joephemzyz(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2012
Simply apply tru jamb by purchasing d direct entry form when its out early next year..
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by Jyde89: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2012
I thought the is person that has nd or nce cos i want to apply with o levels
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by Jyde89: 6:49am On Oct 24, 2012
I thought the jamb de is person that has nd or nce cos i want to apply with o levels
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by joephemzyz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
Jyde89: I thought the jamb de is person that has nd or nce cos i want to apply with o levels

Sori dude.....u cannot apply with ur o'level....its 4 applicants with NCE or ND....
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. by Jyde89: 1:38am On Oct 25, 2012
I went to yabatech an thay said thay will start admiting student with o levels as from next year

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {english Language Thread} / Abia State University Matriculates 6483 Students (Photos) / You’re Insincere, Deceptive, ASUU Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.