Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda (8986 Views)

Omotola As A Judge On Mo Abudu's First Stars (photos) / Donjazzy Turns Judge On Instagram (Hilarious Photos) / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by free2ryhme: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Goldieluks: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
are you sure this guy is a grandfather let alone fathered a kid? undecided
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by ayoolagbenga: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by zangiff(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Unserious fellow
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Classicalman(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
He should go a step further by undergoing a sex change operation to make the transformation complete. It pains me more because i was in the same secondary school class with his first son, Tony way back in the 90s, and right now i am married with Kids. SMDH.
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by zangiff(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
First born of denrele's family

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
shocked He still went on with this?

Oh, the height of madness.

Can it get any worse?

undecided
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Kslib(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why didn't the op put "viewer discretion is advised"?
I think there might be something going on btw this semi-man and linda ikeji.. Just saying# abi na only 'LINDA' be name..'MUKINA' no be name?

The organisers of Nigerian idol need to be checked.. Of all people,why charly boy?
Since Nigerian idol is a platform for up-coming talented Nigerian singers to show case their talent,why is charly boy a judge in the show?
What does he knows how to sing?
Has he ever sold up to 66 copies of his music?
What has he achieved musically?..lol
Does he even knows how to analyse a song?
Why not motivate them with someone who has something to offer musically? Abi MI and the rest don die.. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by mallorca(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
zangiff: First born of denrele's family
i don tire for dis guy matter
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by LeCoq: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
angry can't this guy just take two steps backward and DIE? what a phuckface. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Kslib: Why didn't the op put "viewer discretion is advised"?
I think there might be something going on btw this semi-man and linda ikeji.. Just saying# abi na only 'LINDA' be name..'MUKINA' no be name?

The organisers of Nigerian idol need to be checked.. Of all people,why charly boy?
Since Nigerian idol is a platform for up-coming talented Nigerian singers to show case their talent,why is charly boy a judge in the show?
What does he knows how to sing?
Has he ever sold up to 66 copies of his music?
What has he achieved musically?..lol
Does he even knows how to analyse a song?
Why not motivate them with someone who has something to offer musically? Abi MI and the rest don die.. Smh

Beats me.

What the hell is the deranged fellow doing on the panel of judges of a sane show?

He should be moderating anything from the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by crusufixo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
With the way this man behaves these days, it make me wonder whether he has a few months to live and wants to make the most of his remaining days alive................. undecided undecided undecided !!!!! ( Just my thought )
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Kslib(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
HQ:

Beats me.

What the hell is the deranged fellow doing on the panel of judges of a sane show?

crusufixo:

With the way this man behaves these days, it make me wonder whether he has a few months to live and wants to make the most of his remaining days alive................. undecided undecided undecided !!!!! ( Just my thought )
Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by ajf(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
How crazier can a man get??
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by shadrach77: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
He looks cool in the third pix
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by akpunku1: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Na so craze dey start . . .

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by KINGwax(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
i'm begining to think abt something; since u don't really like what happens on frontpage on nairaland, why not jes start your own website, i'm thinkin mayb, biafraland to start with? What do u think?

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by mrperfect(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
That is good because an experience person like him is needed.
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Ariyke: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
mtcheew Nansenceundecided
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Kslib(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
shadrach77: He looks cool in the third pix
I scrolled up to view the third pix,and i can confidently say that "there is jessica in you".. Wtf

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Kslib(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
Double post
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Zeebah23(f): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by djmummy: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
weird fellow
i feel for him cry
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by r231(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by crazygod(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Agbaya wey no dey shame. Shio, kelebe, pueeeeh
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by jude33084(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
LeCoq: angry can't this guy just take two steps backward and DIE? what a phuckface. angry angry

Emmmm,....
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by jude33084(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
LeCoq: angry can't this guy just take two steps backward aŋԂ DIE? what a phuckface. angry angry

Plss let's not think like Aluu indigins undecided

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs wink
Re: Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda by Delafruita(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
HQ:

Beats me.

This is the exact reason why he's on the show,free publicity.there are so many talent shows around and in order to keep audience glued,producers have to think outside the box.charly boy is always a controversial person.him with his rings in conjuction with yinka davies was a perfect team of fun.project fame judges are dull.its the contestants that attract the audience.nigerian idol wants to be different.the judges are fun and the contestants are good.perfect combo.that's why its called showbiz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ / "Open Heavens" - Anita Joseph Opens Her Legs Wide Showing Her Kpetus, Fans React / Bleaching At Its Peak(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.