Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (350455 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by An0nimus: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2012
Pastor Sam I see yousmiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by wisolf(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2012
fuckluv: Enticing and adventurous if u have a family in d state that's true u r welcome, but y do u prefer ogun cos i c nothing in that state?
Like how many months do u miss
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2012
sandylurv:
It happened †☺ M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ too,sooooo annoying.mtshewwww!! My post was hidden again.

So sorry about that our Cheerleader(hope this is okay by you?).. The campaign to make this spambot go on hunger strike begins with you and I.

Wait o, hope is not because of your insistence on Lagos posting that the spambot showed you the energy in it (please dont mind the naughty me o.)

All the same, may the good Lord grant the desires of your Heart with favourable posting that will launch you to destiny fulfilment. Goodmorning and have a blessed day ahead.
@ Ogbeche77, your efforts has not gone unnoticed....may God reward you.

@ The Husemates, where are IK121, Password, the Emmanuels, Angelanjuni, Our Firstlady (hope she is feeling good now?......wishing you quickest recovery so as to hasten your NYSC shopping spree)?

Others include, Outrage, Oc cool, Autumn flower (am still on the look for winter, spring and summer roses), Vivichic, Shugarmania, Kosebinu, the UNN, Unical, Oba Awon Universities folks et al that are too numerous to mention here.

May the coming year 2013 be testimonies laden for us all... No evil shall befall anyone of us together with our household and family members.

yokiti quietly close the door and leaves the thread for the fellas to contribute their own quota.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2012
Tnxx a bunch Samuelorija for d plennie prayers oh,I rili nid dem.BTW I ₪☺ knw say u don turn pastor grin grin

Morning every1,cnt help bt wonder where evry 1 iz.plz y'all come bck home joor.I particularly miss ik121 kiss

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by DGranite(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2012
sandylurv:
Welcome †☺ d house
@ (First and still da best,haters can goan kill demselves). Childish too
Unnecessary!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by An0nimus: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2012
We have a resident Pastorsmiley...
My word for all for the new year is in Matthew 6:33. If you heed to it you can never go wrong. Blesssmiley
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by DGranite(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2012
Pls for those just joing us, this thread is to unite us as a people, share useful information amongst ourselfs nd encourage each other, pls shun every act of pride nd statements that r unnecessary tanx.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by chrisifeanyi: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2012
Goodmorning all!!
Hope nite was splendid cos i enjoyed mine amidst d chilling Harmattan.
As the day draws closer, my prayer points for all of u is becoming bulky.
-None of you will be posted to the North.
-Ur PPA will accord u great respect coupled wit mouth-watering incentives.
-U shall not spend money renting a house cos u shall be given one.
-Ur allowee shall be intact unspent througout ur service years cos God shall open heaven for u and u shall experience windfall in ur financial status.
- U shall be favoured and secure a well paid job even before ur passing out.
All this and more shall be ur portion as u claim it in Jesus name, Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2012
^^
Nice prayer.. The thing is that some of us actually want to serve in the north.
People like ik.. tongue

Morning yall.. Hope yall enjoying he festive season.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2012
@ ChrisIfeanyi, Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Fire!!!!!!!! Thanks in zillion way (wonder if there is a figure like that). May God bless you from Zion and cause His face to shine upon you always.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2012
@yokiti
Thanks brother.. Hope you are having a fly time?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2012
Hmmmm plenty pastors in d house.A big shout out †☺ our head pastor(samuelorija) and asst pastor(chrisifeanyi).abeg na M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ go dey collect offering oh grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by maeDiamond(f): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
ignis:
Pls what and what information are in the form?
Let me know if we have been given ours by chance.

Ur name, ur matric no, ur date of birth, ur year of graduatn wt a red bckground passport.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Been a while,wot hav I missed? fill me in. smiley
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
sandylurv: Hmmmm plenty pastors in d house.A big shout out †☺ our head pastor(samuelorija) and asst pastor(chrisifeanyi).abeg na M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ go dey collect offering oh grin

Have you heard of any post like MOTHER IN ISRAEL? That is the post the spirit is leading the assemblies of Pastors here to induct you ma............... My senior overseer ChrisIfeanyi will see to that while Al-Gaosu OUTRAGE will lead the body of Ustaz for special dedication.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by maeDiamond(f): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
D Granite: k dear same 4 me, are u in calabar nw?

Am not in calabar, i travelled.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ellylace: Been a while,wot hav I missed? fill me in. smiley

wwhaoooooooooooo!!!!!

Our firstlady is back..... First of all (dont go down low o) how are you doing healthwise(though not neglecting other aspects of life o)?

Your Firstlady ma ,(hope there is protocol like that) your excellency.

1. Pyguru is now damn hungry (Ogbeche77 has been of good help to tame this spambot).

2. Sandyluv is my cheerleader and MOTHER IN ISRAEL(hope I will get your support in this?)

3. The oldies have deserted the thread.

4. Sandyluv is insisting on serving in Lagos (I tagged this to be the reason for her pyguru ban)

5. Those that went to UI will not allow us to rest.

6. Outrage is now an Al- Gaosu....... He visit the thread but not complementing it with comments.

7. IK121 said He want to E- die to E- ressurect in the new year.

8. The thread is now on page 46.

For now on this news upload simply click on other pages of the thread...... This news update was brought to you from the stable of Radio Nairaland.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
..Oh,and one more thing,be very careful who u giv ur mobilization numbers (wen they come out) to...a lot of scammers are waiting to feast on u like crows..if u dnt hav a gud contact,dnt bother working it...cos its gonna turn out worse than if u hadn't in d 1st place..2013,here we come..,
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
yokiti:

wwhaoooooooooooo!!!!!

Our firstlady is back..... First of all (dont go down low o) how are you doing healthwise(though not neglecting other aspects of life o)?

1. Pyguru is now damn hungry (Ogbeche77 has been of good help to tame this spambot).

2. Sandyluv is my cheerleader and MOTHER IN ISRAEL(hope I will get your support in this?)

4. Sandyluv is insisting on serving in Lagos (I tagged this to be the reason for her pyguru ban)

6. Outrage is now an Al- Gaosu....... He visit the thread but not complementing it with comments.

For now on this news upload simply click on other pages of the thread...... This news update was brought to you from the stable of Radio Nairaland.
hmmmmnnNn a lot lot lot! D Moderators r doing a gud job...cnt thank them enof kiss..Miss sandy,dnt wori,dat bad belle spam bot will nt obstruct ur progress and congrats on ur "divine" calling...Ik shud nt evn think of dying before he eats ma Convoc. Rice o....its coming up soon...and ma dear Sammie,hawayu? Iyaff tey ȍoº˚˚º....lol. wink
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
yokiti:

wwhaoooooooooooo!!!!!

Dis guy!!!! grin I'll soon punch u nd dis Ūя̲̅ pyguru.lemme alone oh,lagos iz my dream.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ellylace: hmmmmnnNn a lot lot lot! D Moderators r doing a gud job...cnt thank them enof kiss..Miss sandy,dnt wori,dat bad belle spam bot will nt obstruct ur progress and congrats on ur "divine" calling...Ik shud nt evn think of dying before he ats ma Convoc. Rice o....its coming up soon...and ma dear Sammie,hawayu? Iyaff tey ȍoº˚˚º....lol. wink
Tnx jare,dat spam bot shud be checked.And as for divine calling,'usher in charge of offering&tithe' iz d onli call I can ansa for nw grin Support my ministry today nd get Ūя̲̅ tips cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
@yokiti
Talk about the perfect report card! Kudoos! Which one come be al-gaosu?

@ellylace
Welcome back princess, every one calls you first lady but that gives me a picture of dame..

sandylurv:
lagos iz my dream.
Was my dream too, but quicly turned into nightmare when I read stories about the place.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
@ Firstlady, am very good.... Thanks to the Almighty; the giver of life and grace to live it well. It has pe o (meaning its benn long......borrowing from a sister to my classmate then in primary school)

@ Sandylurv, the Mother in Israel is far better than the treasurer stuff o........ Enough allowance,.... Feeding, cosmetic, BIS, Nairaland viewing and typing allowance and much more per hour andnot monthly basis as our political class does........ Remember, Mother in Israel and other anointed of God are not to indulge in free for all.....so please, dont punch me o.........

@ maeDiamond and Al- Gaosu Outrage..... Unna weli done o!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
yokiti: Please Moderators: Crazyman and Ogbeche77, why was I banned by Pyguru and my post on page 45 hidden?
I waited patiently for the ban hour to expire so that I can voice out...
Thanks in anticipation of your favourable response. God bless!
Sorry I didn't see this, I logged off last night.

But I'm glad ogbeche77 replied you well...Sorry for the inconveniences and happy new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
outrage: ^^You guys better put it on a leash, it banned me unnecessarily, so annoying I tell you.
eyah sorry.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
sandylurv:
Tnx jare,dat spam bot shud be checked.And as for divine calling,'usher in charge of offering&tithe' iz d onli call I can ansa for nw grin Support my ministry today nd get Ūя̲̅ tips cheesy
Correct gal! Dat ministry is for both of us o...grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nothing much...apart from the fact that pyguru is making waves here.

How have you been, and how is the leg?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
outrage: @yokiti
Talk about the perfect report card! Kudoos! Which one come be al-gaosu?

@ellylace
Welcome back princess, every one calls you first lady but that gives me a picture of dame..

Was my dream too, but quicly turned into nightmare when I read stories about the place.
..hun,I aint nuffin like dame o..pls think of Michelle Obama..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by chrisifeanyi: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
yokiti: @ ChrisIfeanyi, Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Fire!!!!!!!! Thanks in zillion way (wonder if there is a figure like that). May God bless you from Zion and cause His face to shine upon you always.

Thanks bro. May God bless u exceedingly great.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by chrisifeanyi: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
sandylurv: Hmmmm plenty pastors in d house.A big shout out †☺ our head pastor(samuelorija) and asst pastor(chrisifeanyi).abeg na M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ go dey collect offering oh grin

Is like u've forgotten, we dont use cash for offering. Just come along wit ur ATM card so u wudn't bother collecting offering.I think u shud consider being anointed MOTHER OF ISRAEL according to Samuelorija....the long search is over!!....lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ellylace: ..hun,I aint nuffin like dame o..pls think of Michelle Obama..
Roger that..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by chrisifeanyi: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2012

Welcome back, hope u re ok now and updated as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (321) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.