Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Neto C (you Know My "p") - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Neto C (you Know My "p") (2722 Views)

New Music: Naeto C – U Know My P (unreleased Version) / M.i's Talk About It Vs Naeto C's U Know My P / Naeto C : You Know My P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neto C (you Know My "p") by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 19, 2008
grin grin Thats the Best Rap Music so far in Naija ::::YOU KNOW MY "P", WATS UR COMMENT ABOUT THE SONG
Re: Neto C (you Know My "p") by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2008
what does the 'p' means? smiley
Re: Neto C (you Know My "p") by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2008
what does the 'p' means?. as is u know my 'p'?
Re: Neto C (you Know My "p") by tosinadeda: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2008
p as in
my swag
my style
my personality
Re: Neto C (you Know My "p") by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2008
grin grin (Ur P is Who You BE) ,
Re: Neto C (you Know My "p") by busygirl(f): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2008
saw the video on AIT in sky network on a chart show and according to the host he said that song was for sasha. . . .He said that they're going out!
Re: Neto C (you Know My "p") by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 21, 2008
@busygirl grin grin grin if P is for sasha,then can u be my P kiss grin
Re: Neto C (you Know My "p") by skingo(m): 6:43am On Jan 21, 2008
entertauners av ni respect for themselves.
sasha and donjazzy were dating, naeto c and donjazzy are friends i believe and now sasha is dating naeto c. there ought to be std regulations for entertainers and nollywood people. these people engage in too much lateral and horizontal sex
Re: Neto C (you Know My "p") by ladebi(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2008
skingo:

entertauners av ni respect for themselves.
sasha and donjazzy were dating, naeto c and donjazzy are friends i believe and now sasha is dating naeto c. there ought to be std regulations for entertainers and nollywood people. these people engage in too much lateral and horizontal sex
Fucking rumours.
Re: Neto C (you Know My "p") by dipo2much(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2008
That song is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool. He must have been writting it for someone. Any girl in the house wanna know my p? grin

(1) (Reply)

New Cool Tracks What Are Yours?! / Dbanj Vs Sheyman / Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.