Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (59747 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
I have been saying it dat one day bad people's village will be destroyed. See my word manifesting. I no talk am, with the way people commit heinous crime against others in Nigeria, one day people go vex kill dem, family, friends and wipe their village.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mrkels(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
Okay, more people want to die too abi? My advice just go home and leave the matter for the nigerian police. If you die in the process now, you would cause pain for your family and people would come here on nairaland and say you were a cultist too . So, a word is enough for the wise
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by WinkWrld: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
Revenge is OK at this moment. Those people that killed the students should be brought to book. It is not Uniport now but greater Nigeria students. No mercY
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Jcjames(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
what the fu-ck is going on in this country?!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mrkels(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: those fuccking elders should be the first to be beheaded! They shouldn't be spared! They shouldnt be let to walk free! Bunch of MUD MUNCHERS!!
You are no different from the people who killed the boys. Am sure one of them said''' let these armed robbers be beheaded yesterday'' nonsense.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
WinkWrld: Revenge is OK at this moment. Those people that killed the students should be brought to book. It is not Uniport now but greater Nigeria students. No mercY
smh
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by maigida231(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hope is news is for real,because dat community nid to taught a lesson not to take such laws into their hands anymore,catch those chiefs 1st before the others bastards civilians.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by freecocoa(f): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrkels:
You are no different from the people who killed the boys. Am sure one of them said''' let these armed robbers be beheaded yesterday'' nonsense.
What happened? I thought you were supporting the murderers.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
I just hope those boys were at least given the chance to repent, ask for forgiveness of sins, and acknowledge Christ as their Lord and personal saviour before they were been set ablaze cuz Hell fire would be worst cry cry cry
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by sesanrota(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
There is a police post at the end of Aluu village but those are more interested in papers instaed of quenching this kind of rampage
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrkels:
see who's talking? You don finally change your mouth abi? Between me and you,who sounds like a murderer? You have been in support of the killing of the boys now you suddenly change? Smh for the level of your stewpidity!

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tope3x(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
the OP is indeed a crazy goat
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Birichie(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
freecocoa: What happened? I thought you were supporting the murderers.
exactly my thought
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tintingz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
And the WAR begins NO MERCY! tongue
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by bigx(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
Uniport ke? Its full of sissies nothing would happen if I predict right.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Mustay(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
And the WAR ends on cyberspace. At least, no one will e-die.

Fake story

So amazing how some people wanna become join-a-list instead of journalists.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by size38: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
Pls govt should take charge of the situation now. If dat is allow to continue, more lifes will be lost because alot of uniport students resides in Aluu village
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by luckyoh: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
Uhm. Dis made me to remember my sch. OOU. Such an incident happened when Many students died while few villagers died or sustained injury. Remember, a visitor will always remain a visitor.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by captainbraide: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
IJUST SPOKE WITH SOMEBODY IN ALUU AND IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT THERE WAS ACTUALLY A FIGHT BETWEEN THE VILLLAGERS AND STUDENTS,BUT RIGHT NOW THE ARMY HAS TAKEN OVER THE AREA,TO FORSTALL FURTHER HOSTILITIES
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by oladayo042: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
This is surely gonna be bloody. Students better be on the run-for-your-life mode.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrkels:
I remember on the other thread you clearly supported the killings of the boys. When somebody said Aluu had murdered sleep and for that they will not sleep, you considered it a threat. So why are you changing your mouth now?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by DarkFive: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
Am speechless!In my time,it took far lesser events to incite students into a communal war with Indigenes.Cases such as a guy gettin slapped over a bucket of water",wen beating was involved it cld gett messier,but neva lik dis(villagers can't kill a student,& students wld fold their hands).the so-called vigilante should have worked with CSO in the University,atleast after the beating,hand dem ova to skul authority.killin dem cld only mean one thing (settling scores)
I dnt see how this story wld av a nice ending.
The Question u shld ursef is,"if it were ur Brother or room mate that got hit,killed like a dog,would you sit & watch.
Evrybody is different,& you dnt knw how you would react until you are in that same position,& dats a natural fact.
But if it were my mann,"God forbid"
I'd spray fire.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by steffans(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
Dis is long over due..d Aluu community shuld be wiped Out....

Meanwyl it took well Over 7 hours b4 dey we're Killed..why didn't d Students Mobilize b4 dey wer Burnt....

SMH..anythng happens in dis country....
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by jude33084(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
halfcurrent: Am really wondering weather there were no elders in that village when this disgusting act was being carried out.... gosh!!

Have Ɣ☺Ʊ been sleeping? Wake up ♍♈ guy! It was τhe elders of τhe village Ŧħåϯ passed death judgemnet Őᵑ those boys naa undecided

Uniport students should go for τhe elders of τhe savage village angry
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by AMvanquish: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
the same cycle! round and round we go. No one learns anything undecided
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
captainbraide: [size=15pt]IJUST SPOKE WITH SOMEBODY IN ALUU AND IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT THERE WAS ACTUALLY A FIGHT BETWEEN THE VILLLAGERS AND STUDENTS,BUT RIGHT NOW THE ARMY HAS TAKEN OVER THE AREA,TO FORSTALL FURTHER HOSTILITIES[/size]
Thank you so much for confirming. . .

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by passionate88: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: see who's talking? You don finally change your mouth abi? Between me and you,who sounds like a murderer? You have been in support of the killing of the boys now you suddenly change? Smh for the level of your stewpidity!
madam berem... U get mouth
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mrkels(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: see who's talking? You don finally change your mouth abi? Between me and you,who sounds like a murderer? You have been in support of the killing of the boys now you suddenly change? Smh for the level of your stewpidity!
E-diot.you were not in support but now you are supporting killing the elders, na u be the stewpiid person here nau. Abi? @freecoco I didn't change, I was only pointing out this dimwit who was attacking me then, I was suprised that he/she would support the so called 'jungle justice' on the elders after saying it was wrong on the other thread. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
I don't see the need for name calling here pls.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mrkels(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
ItsModella:
I remember on the other thread you clearly supported the killings of the boys. When somebody said Aluu had murdered sleep and for that they will not sleep, you considered it a threat. So why are you changing your mouth now?
I didn't support the brutal killing, I only said and ended most of my statements with '' Karma's a bit*ch'
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrkels:
I didn't support the brutal killing, I only said and ended most of my statements with '' Karma's a bit*ch'
yeah right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) / Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.