Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

God Dislikes Unfaithfulness And Divorce - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Dislikes Unfaithfulness And Divorce (490 Views)

Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It? / Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Dislikes Unfaithfulness And Divorce by ACKCITY: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
After reading this, you may understand why some men suffer set-backs and wonder why God seems not to be answering their prayers.

Malachi 2:13-14, “Here is another thing you do. You cover the Lord’s altar with tears, weeping and groaning because He pays no attention to your offerings and doesn’t accept them with pleasure. You cry out, “Why doesn’t the Lord accept my worship?” I’ll tell you why! Because the Lord witnessed the vows you and your wife made when you were young. But you have been unfaithful to her, though she remained your faithful partner, the wife of your marriage vows” (NLT)

So God does not answer the prayers of an unfaithful partner. That is why it seems you don’t have answered prayers...[http://www.ackcity.net/god-dislikes-unfaithfulness]

Re: God Dislikes Unfaithfulness And Divorce by Callotti: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
I really don't think he should have any say in matters of unfaithfulness or divorce.
He was never married. . .but committed adultery with MARY. . .with the HOLY SPIRIT. . .
Talk about the utmost HYPOCRISY! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

You Never Lose For Loving / Another Perishing Soul / The End Time Signs Of Increased Wickedness ( edited )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.