Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Did These Celebs Loose Weight? Eg Ini Edo And Nnena - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Did These Celebs Loose Weight? Eg Ini Edo And Nnena (2865 Views)

Mikel Obi Denies June Wedding To Nnena Nwosu / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did These Celebs Loose Weight? Eg Ini Edo And Nnena by shanira(f): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2008
:oWe all know Ini Edo used to be fat and dowdy in all her movies.Nnena sure was a staggering size 16 judging from the cry video with Modenine.Now to my greatest surprise both girls are now sizes 10 and 8 respectively.How did they do it? I've been battling with excess fat for about Six years now. Can any one out there give me dietary tips on how to keep the fat away permanently?
Re: How Did These Celebs Loose Weight? Eg Ini Edo And Nnena by ifyalways(f): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2008
for the celebs ,get in touch with their PRO's. cheesy
you really want to lose wait,visit your dietitian or better still post in the right section ie health.
Re: How Did These Celebs Loose Weight? Eg Ini Edo And Nnena by tecquilla(f): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2008
Well once you quit your gluttonous eating habits then you're on the right track.

(1) (Reply)

Miss K Pictures At The Future Awards / Remembering Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister / Can This Looks Crown Me The Most Handsome Man In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.