Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Renting An Adult Movie - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Renting An Adult Movie (952 Views)

An Adult Can't But A 13 Year Old Can Solve This Puzzle. / Pals Lets Be Sincere. Will You Marry An Ex-adult Movie Star? / Nigerian Adult Movie Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renting An Adult Movie by djcrooky(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2008
A blond decides to do something she’s never done before - rent a dirty movie. She drives to the local Video Warehouse and makes here way to the adult section in the back. After looking around at titles, she selects a something that sounds very stimulating.

She drives home, lights some candles, slips into something comfortable, and puts the tape in the VCR. To her disappointment there’s nothing but static on the screen. She calls the store to complain and says, “I just rented an adult movie from you and there’s nothing on the tape, but static.”

The clerk apologized about the defective video and asked, “Which title did you rent?” The blond replied, “It’s called ‘Head Cleaner.’”
Re: Renting An Adult Movie by ituen(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2008
DJ

abeg, no post aagain. Take time and visit page 2 and 3 so that u get urself aquainted with older jokes.

I use Seun name beg u. Abeg
Re: Renting An Adult Movie by Migines(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2008
Lol. Blondes and heads. . . Inseperable. Nice man.
Re: Renting An Adult Movie by adjain(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2008
@djcrooky, you've heard ituen, a warning is enough for the wise. As for me, this is the first time I've come across the joke and,

HAhahahahahahahahahahahhehehehehahahahahahehehehehahahahahahehe!!!!!!!

tears are falling off my lachrymal glands
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Renting An Adult Movie by folly69(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2008
nice 1 dj
Re: Renting An Adult Movie by tjtj1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2008
nice
Re: Renting An Adult Movie by ifyalways(f): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2008
. . . .be it a remix or a rephrase, all i know is that it rocks.
got me Lol-ing like never before.
djcrooky kiss
Re: Renting An Adult Movie by clemcykul(f): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2008
old but still funny grin

good jab dj grin grin grin
Re: Renting An Adult Movie by tjtj1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2008
hmm ic

(1) (Reply)

A Smart(foolish) Wife / Human Rights / The Baby's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.