Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,812 members, 7,837,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Grandparents Of All Events! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Grandparents Of All Events! (581 Views)

Party Service Provider For All Events & Occasions @ Lords Mogul Ltd / Delightful Delicacies For All Events. / Rent Projectors For All Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Grandparents Of All Events! by Knetpro(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2012
Here are the Grandparents of all events on Facebook!

Our next event in our "Hottest Home Business Ideas" series on our fan page (http://www.facebook.com/HottestHomeBusinessIdeas) is a double bill! Oh man! This is the bomb!

Wait for it! Well, here it is!

1. "How to Make Money from Facebook and Smile Daily to Your Bank!".

2. "How to Create a Bulk SMS Website and Make Money Teaching People How to Create a Bulk SMS Website!"

Maybe I am too generous giving away all these marvelous goodies for free but, believe me, this are the grandparents of all events on Facebook! You simply do not want to miss this double bill events!

But, if you choose to miss the events, do not say I did not warn you! You may have to buy my e-books after the event date at N5,000 each to gain the information that will be dished out for free on that day!

This double bill event has been scheduled to come up on Saturday, 27th October, 2012 in the afternoon and evening on that day, Nigerian time. Watch out for details about the events inside this week.

As 2012 draws to an end and as you take stock of all your activities for the year, this is one of the events that you will certainly live to remember for a long time to come!

The last event on our fan page was titled: "How to Make Money Online and Smile Daily to Your Bank!" and it took place on Saturday, 29th September, 2012.

About a thousand invitations were sent out, but less than 60 persons indicated their interest to participate in the event. However, only a handful of persons actually turned up and actively took part in it. Nevertheless, it was a huge success - especially for me.

Yes, indeed, the event "How to Make Money Online and Smile Daily to Your Bank!" was a huge success. In the first place, the number of those who had indicated their intention to attend the event increased by over 300% over those who showed interest in attending the event: "Where and How to Get Brand New Laptops, Androids, Blackberries and Other Quality Products At Rock Bottom Prices!" held earlier in the month.

It was also a huge success for me because now I have an outstanding e-book titled "How to Make Money Online and Smile Daily to Your Bank!" to sell on my website and other reputable websites for cold hard cash. Hence, I have succeeded in producing a top quality product from the event.

I have also learnt a valuable lesson about user behaviour on Facebook. The majority of people on Facebook are not interested in making money online. That is not their reason for visiting Facebook daily. It is not because they are rich or contented with the amount of money that they make from their 9 to 5 (or 7 to 9) desk jobs.

It is simply because their primary reason for visiting Facebook is to "catch fun" - in the form of writing status updates, flirt around with members of the opposite sex, comment on other people's status updates, and go to great lengths to upload their personal pictures and videos - all for free.

They do this in their ignorance without being aware that they are helping to build Facebook's website and contributing to its growth on a daily basis without the management of Facebook even as much as acknowledging all their selfless dedication and devotion to the site.

That notwithstanding, I will continue with other events as I have outlined for this wonderful page without letup. And even if it's just one person that keep turning up for the events, I will be satisfied and contented that the objective of organising the events is being fulfilled.

Watch out for details about this event. Or, you may simply visit Our Hottest Home Business Ideas page on Facebook and like the page so that you will not miss the double bill event when it eventually kicks off.

Stay blessed!

To like our "Hottest Home Business Ideas" page on Facebook Go HERE ====>>>> http://www.facebook.com/HottestHomeBusinessIdeas

(1) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame All Stars Concerts – Calabar June 21 & Lagos June 28 / Event Managers / Modern Way To Plan EVENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.