Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Was The Future Scary While Passing Out Of NYSC? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Was The Future Scary While Passing Out Of NYSC? (795 Views)

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / Batch A 2015 Passing Out Parade To Come Up In February 2016? / List Of NYSC States' Orientation Camp And Secretariats Addresses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was The Future Scary While Passing Out Of NYSC? by Quincy37(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2012
This is for those who have served and passed through the NYSC scheme, please be sincere with your contributions and no foul words thanks!

Considering the present situation of the country, I can't do nothing but being scared of what is lying ahead after service. No jobs, killing s everywhere, one wont want to work in the bank because of fear of being shot by robbers, etc!

Was it like this for you during your passing out and is life after service for you now?
Re: Was The Future Scary While Passing Out Of NYSC? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
guy was thinkin like dis before till God bless my mum with a contract business, which am gonna also join afta service, am throwin my 2.1 accountin and ican cert inside my cupboard, cos most of my guys and babes on bbm lookin for job, der stories is reli pathetic, writin one test or d oder, nigeria wich way
Re: Was The Future Scary While Passing Out Of NYSC? by Quincy37(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2012
Lucky you! But try and save for future investmentgrin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jigawa Batch A 2015 / Very Urgent / What Should I Do (nysc )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.