Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

3 Days Fasting And Prayer For All Nairaland User - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Days Fasting And Prayer For All Nairaland User (638 Views)

A Nairaland User Called Nobody. / What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? / How To Find Nairaland User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Days Fasting And Prayer For All Nairaland User by eduson77(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
it baffles me when i read what is going on in Nigeria physically and online.
hatred have stolen the heart of men.no more peace to human race.where is our future heading to following this pathway?

Lets do this for the love of our country and our future.

lets pray for revival in the mind of the youths.especially to put a stop to tribal and religious war.

We are the hope of this nation.
Nigerian next president and governors are here on NL blunting their heart and mind over useless topics while our dear nation has fallen.

America was not built by man power alone but by mindset.

to whom it may concern,

suggest a date..
Re: 3 Days Fasting And Prayer For All Nairaland User by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
You are on your own.

Fasting and prayers didn't make US great.
Re: 3 Days Fasting And Prayer For All Nairaland User by DexxyAlebs(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2012
pDude: You are on your own.

Fasting and prayers didn't make US great.
at least it has changed my school 4 good. OOU

(1) (Reply)

Am The First To Comment!!!whats The Rational Behind This? / Seems NL Posters Are Using Members Opinion, To Sample Survey. / Compliments Of The Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.