Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Metatron YHVH - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Metatron YHVH (995 Views)

Urgent Vacancies For Graduate,freshgraduate,h.n.d And O.n.d / Vacancy For Ssce,nce,ond Holders @h.i Diction Ipaja / H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metatron YHVH by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
Metatron YHVH is authorized to go by God's name and to be treated, regarded, received, and worshiped, as YHVH Himself.

A being like Metatron is a necessity because it is impossible for the True God to either communicate, or associate with Man directly. He is just too holy——far beyond the dignity of royals any of us could possibly imagine. Any attempt by Man, with his puny mortal mind, to fully comprehend the lofty nature of God, would be about equal to a gnat trying to drink the ocean. It is a Bible axiom that nobody has ever seen God; not even those of whom the Scripture says they saw and spoke with God such as Adam, Cain, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Moses, and the prophets. They actually dealt with Metatron.

Humans are not permitted to view the unapproachable Light. They are only allowed to view its proxy: The Shekinah.

The Glory is not even God's real person; it's just a glistering brilliance representing His presence! Metatron, like The Glory, was a proxy acting for God, acting as God, speaking for God, speaking as God, and standing in for God because the True God Himself can't be among human beings in person.
Re: Metatron YHVH by chrisosi: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
Thanks for the info. pls can OND in Fishery Technology apply?
Re: Metatron YHVH by Teebal: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
fellow nairalanders don't be deceived, I ave been a victim of this people and its my civic duty to keep you guys in the no! the job is simply about marketing GNLD PRODUCTS with no fixed monthly salary! you would also be expected to pay a license fee of about 10k. If thats what you want you can go for it but if not don't bother applying

1 Like

Re: Metatron YHVH by ifyalways(f): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
chrisosi: Thanks for the info. pls can OND in Fishery Technology apply?
Rofl cheesy
Teebal: fellow nairalanders don't be deceived, I ave been a victim of this people and its my civic duty to keep you guys in the no! the job is simply about marketing GNLD PRODUCTS with no fixed monthly salary! you would also be expected to pay a license fee of about 10k. If thats what you want you can go for it but if not don't bother applying
well said.

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Officer Needed In Ikeja, Lagos. / Glo And Stanbic Ibtc Gistandcash Business / 2012 Job Offer And Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.