Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Man Cries For Help As His Wives Give Birth To Triplet, Twins In 72 Hours - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Cries For Help As His Wives Give Birth To Triplet, Twins In 72 Hours (1538 Views)

“my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries For Help As His Wives Give Birth To Triplet, Twins In 72 Hours by Don4life: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
A 45-year old man Malam Ahmad Mahuta in Kawaye village in Anka local government of Zamfara State became the father of five children in three days after his first and second wives gave birth to triplets and twins respectively.
[img]http://www..com/talk/?action=dlattach&topic=133693.0&attach=45510&image[/img]

The first wife, Amina, 34, gave birth to two baby girls and one baby boy. Three days later, the second wife, Sa’ida, 31, gave birth to two baby girls.

Amina said she is very grateful to Almighty Allah for blessing her with triplets, adding that she did not suffer a prolonged labour.

Sa’ida said twins did not come as a surprise to her, because she was thinking that one day she will give birth to twins like her mother did more than 20 years ago. “I am grateful to Almighty Allah, a poor man like me, having these children all successfully delivered at home is really very rewarding,” Malam Mahuta said.

He said he was bewildered on the very day his wife gave birth to triplets, because he has never thought of it in his life and called for assistance from the well-to-do individuals and the government.

Meanwhile, well wishers in the village have been trooping to the compound to see the babies and rejoice with the family as well as offer their prayers.
Re: Man Cries For Help As His Wives Give Birth To Triplet, Twins In 72 Hours by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Man Cries For Help As His Wives Give Birth To Triplet, Twins In 72 Hours by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
I hope that some day people start to see how wicked it really is to have babies one cannot sufficiently care for.

Here's hoping this man is able to capably care for all 5 kids. I find it harder and harder to rejoice when I read or hear news of another baby born into this world.
Re: Man Cries For Help As His Wives Give Birth To Triplet, Twins In 72 Hours by Chanchit: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
4gurls 1boy, Is this a blessing or a curse...? Na this one gangan be accident blessing.... Bulldozer of babies don crush mallam..

(1) (Reply)

I'd Like To Say To My Family And My Friends That... / Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive / Constant And Severe Headache During Pregnancy: What Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.